Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Brother gone after 2 years now baq

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
Okay so my brother has been gone for 2 years cuze he was taken away by DSS. Now, he is finally comeing to live with us since he has been smoking, drinking, and other stuff. Also, hes 15!! I'm so so so so so so so so so so glad hes coming to live with us cuze like everynight i would cry myshelf to sleep!!Frown But, im scared he'll hate me, not talk to me, he'll still do bad stuff, or something else. i dont know what to do, if i should talk to someone or something so plz plz plz help meh!!!!!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
well, if they sent him to rehab i don't think he'll be doing drugs...

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
gracegoth
gracegoth
Star
hi marina i would suggest just be nice and be yourself he's your brother so he can't hate you. he'll probaly need a bit of time to get used to being back ( if he has been away for a while ). that's all the advice i can give you bye.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Does your brother really hate you before[before he left]? If it does, then don't be scared and have the courage to step up to talk to him and ask him why he hates you. You're brothers and sisters. And you're lucky you have a brother and he's back[although you said he's doing bad stuff]. But if your brother does not hate you before he left... Then why are you scared? Just because your brother had gone 2 years ago does not mean he does not like you. He may adjust to his environment again, but he's your sister, right? Try to give him time to adjust with you. Actually, I ran out of advice but you can ask me through comments and I hope I can help you with your problem.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

School time

School time

Mods vs users!

how to know what a true friend is

Whats your favorite game?

latest videos