Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
This isn't your average werewolves/vampires. These teens are just....immortal. They aren't vampires, they aren't werewolves, and they aren't demons or angels. Just immortal. They have the power to know someone's whole life story with only the touch of their hand, they  can telepathically communicate, read thoughts, and manifest anything they want out of thin air. But is being immortal really all that great? Every immortal has a weak part of their body called a chakra. If anyone somehow figures it out, they could be killed as quickly as they were turned immortal. And when they die, they are forever banished to shadowland, where they spend the rest of their eternity suspended in darkness, alone, frightened, and in complete pitch black, with no escape. Can these immortals keep their secret? Or will they perish into the horrifying Shadowland?

You may be mortal or immortal

Immortal form:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Good or Bad? ((Evil or Good)):
Other:

Mortal form:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

((Short bio is optional, yaoi is allowed ((If wanted)) and if you could i'd appreciate if you make one girl and one boy))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Onyx Denali Orpheus

Age turned immortal: 18

Personality: Quiet, swift, fighter, snappy, sarcastic, challenger, fierce and the one to smirk.

Good or Bad: Bad

Looks: 

Other: Onyx is a master in the fighting arts.

- - - - 

Name: Zavier Taemin Orpheus

Personality: Prone to anger, protective of Onyx, the one to smirk and a fighter.

Good or Bad: Bad

Looks: Triangular shaped face, copper brown hair, , pale skin, relatively normal height, medium build and has multiple tattoos on each arm.

Other: Older brother of Onyx.

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thanks for joining :3 Accepted))

Name: Ever Rey

Age turned immortal: (15-18 # 17

Personality: Helpful, a bit selfish sometimes, short temper, a bit gloomy at times, determined, gets nervous easily and fidgets or presses her lips together when she is nervous.

Looks:

Good or Bad? ((Evil or Good)): Good

Other:N/A

Name: Damen Row

Personality: Cool, laid back, witty, stubborn/defiant, nice, helpful

Looks: SO DANG CUTE!!!

Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
Oblivion's Belief
Oblivion's Belief
Star

Immortal form:
Name:  Time Voice (his nick name is Iggy)
Age turned immortal: 17
Personality: Kind, hyper active, sometimes a loud mouth, laughs easily, isn't easily taken serious, he's never focused on any subjects that might be at hand
Looks: dark brown hair that goes reaches a little over his neck, has a silver earring on his right ear, gray purple-ish eyes, often seen wearing a black turtle neck and black pants with brown shoes
Good or Bad?: Good
Other: he can NEVER take anything serious

Mortal form:
Name: Merry Nightmare
Personality: shy, timid, klutzy, kind, generous
Looks: long light brown hair that reaches down her back, brown golden ish eyes, she wears a huge panda hoodie that looks like a blanket on her, she has triangular shapes under her eyes which makes her look more panda ish the left side of her hoodie covers her eye but has a black circle on the hoodie of where her eye would be, her hoodie also has two red marks on it by her eye level.
Other: she is often nervous around alot of people but will become completely freaked in front of new people, she also has no stamina at times to do anything too active

(Hope this is ok ovoll)

"The boundary between the real world and the dream world, I am the gatekeeper to the door that connects the two worlds. Carrying the duty of returning those to where they belong...a special kind of nightmare. The sheep, Merry Nightmare."

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Immortal form:
Name: Damien
Age turned immortal: (15-18 # 17
Personality: He's mor 'go with the flow' and likes to let things  just happen, he'll try anything once and just LOVES to have a good laugh
Looks: Shall post
Good or Bad? ((Evil or Good)): Good
Other: Eh

Name: Raven
Age turned immortal: (15-18 # 18
Personality: She seems bored with the world most of the time, but actually its because she's thinking of what she COULD be doing.. It seems the only thing that makes her happy is when someone else is either deppressed or in pain
Looks: Shall post
Good or Bad? ((Evil or Good)): Evil

Do you accept Anime photos?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Immortals ((Open RP))

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Ai Fujioka
Age turned immortal: 16
Personality: She can be rude at times, but once you get to know her she is nice and protective. She doesn't like friending anyone she finds on the streets but has to have a true purpose to say 'Hello'. She isn't very talkative and doesn't know how to flirt or when someone is flirting with her.
Looks: Molly
Good or Bad? Good
Other: Sweet addicted

Name: Kurt Miles
Personality: He is very flirty and loves to use people for any means. He doesn't like idiots and will tell you if you are one. He doesn't like friending people as much as just using them but if you do get to know him, he is very kind and nice.
Looks: shadow
Good or Bad? Evil

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

I am pretty new

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

latest videos