Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Power in the Arts. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
This is going to be about a school of martial artists that gain special abilities after an eclipse occurs in their town. They were born into a prophecy that said they were supposed to fight an evil force when they grew up, and now it's time for them to fulfill it. These teenagers must learn how to use their abilities so they can stop an evil man named Zylon, who seeks to cause darkness to take over the Earth.

My friend came up with this plot. I simply edited, revised, and created the roleplay.
You can make up your forms, I think.
I want there to be an even number of guys and girls, so it's fair.
You can only have two abilities.
Thanks!

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my friend's form. He asked me to post it for him.

Name:Jon
Apperance:Jon has long brunette hair that sweeps over his slightly large,almost charcoal eyes. He has a chubby, roundish face that has his young, child like feature, yet with a hint of manlieness. He has perfectly clear, snow like skin. He has a medium sized, muscular neck. Overall, Jon is really well built. He usually wears V-Necks that reveal his muscular color bone Along with super skinny, dark jeans and converse Powers (Up to two.): Jon was granted the abilities of fire and lightning. Other: Jon was abonded as a small infant and found by the sensi of this school. That is why he is so serious and defensive for the sensi. He was left beside his father's guitar... the only possible memory he has of his father (For the time beind) is his constant music playing. This is why Jon is so in tuned with music and so gifted. Ever since the power strike, he needs constant reminder of whose side he is on. Jon can be quite a useful ally when he is not an incredibly powerful foe.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I like the Idea, But needa think about my form

-Form Spot-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? 
Name: Alexandra (Alex)
appearance :Alexandra has long reddish hair....trying not to cover her brownish eyes...with her reddish hair....she is not short but medium height ....she is skinny or curvy ....she doesn't look thought but inside ....she's tough .....she wears regular jeans and a t shirt plus with blue / grey converse....
powers(2):she has the abilities of nature and camouflage( sorry I don't know?)
other: Alexandra was forgotten at age 6 and learned how to take care of herself by then....then her now sensi....rescued her ....by then she learned more things she thought she couldn't learn.....

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
May I please join?

"We are but branches among many trees."

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
 can I join?

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ?

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
May i Join?

Name: Keake Maronat (keake pronounced Kee k)
Appearence: She has white hair and red eyes (the eclipse changed her eyes) a thin delicate face and soft red lips she is slightly pale and slightly tan. she is very thin she's 5'4 and weighs 101 pounds and has a scar on her leg in the shape of a circle. she wears black combat boots, black leggings and a skirt with a button down white shirt.
Personality: she is caring but shy when it comes to guys. she loves music and loves to sing. she is a protective child and protects her friends and everyone she cares about. she never backs down from a fight no matter how big it it. she never wants to see any of her friends hurt. she has a love for animals
Powers: she is able to control people with her singing if she is singing a soft gentle song then the person will be kind if she is singing a mad song the person will be evil. she also has the power to talk to animals.
Other: She grew up with cruel parents but she never really cared for them. when the eclipse happened she was with her best friend mark but after the eclipse mark disapeared and she never saw him again. Keake has a pet fox named Marko. Keake loves animals because when her parents fought she would run to the woulds and play with the animals. Keake never wants to her friends to experience the pain she felt when she was younger.

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

How To Get Free Recharge?

Rate the faveorite animal above

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos