Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler squeaked and jumped backwards when the girl swung down. She landed on a branch, making it crack rather loudly. She sighed lightly before raising her knife up to defend herself in case any of them decided to attack.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia smiled and tossed her bangs out of her eyes quickly " what? It's fun. You should see the look on hunters faces when im all like BOOO and their all like AHHHH, and then I'm all like LOOSSEER and they're all like CURSED ONE!!! And I'm all like, gone and they're all like PANIC!!!!! Soo yeah." her arms flapped out her sides. She saluted " see ya.....fella" she was gone. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((Yeah sorry one more post)) Sam nodded "I'm Sam" He replied, watching her for a moment. He sat down on a rock, sighing and taking a stick off the ground and retrieving his dagger from his hilt. He started scraping the bark off the stick, sharpening it.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony kept her silence as she watched Sam, pursing her lips.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Maia smiled and tossed her bangs out of her eyes quickly " what? It's fun. You should see the look on hunters faces when im all like BOOO and their all like AHHHH, and then I'm all like LOOSSEER and they're all like CURSED ONE!!! And I'm all like, gone and they're all like PANIC!!!!! Soo yeah." her arms flapped out her sides. She saluted " see ya.....fella" she was gone. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

latest videos