Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony was brought aback as she thought that Liz was going to try to aim at her. Symphony then shook her head as she kicked Liz's weapons away. Knowing that Liz wasn't going to be able to understand her sign language, she did so anyway. I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me, Symphony signed towards Liz.

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Liz was confused, "Wait...you're not going to attack me?"

(WRITER'S BLOCK OMG. I CAN'T EVEN.)

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia was as calm as ever. She was used to the kind of thing that just happened. She flicked her dagger and wiped the blood off of it. Smirking, she haded back to camp. 

On the way, she had the feeling of humanity around. She shouldered her deer and stormed between a curtain off well hidden branches. The knife had done much more damage then she had thought. 

She hid in a tree, nearly undectectable, staring at two people. One was signing, something she hadn't seen in forever. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys, you hpguys aren't supposed to make friends this soon. You want to kill everyone there is to kill unless you find them useful.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony then felt another presence around her, and it didn't feel comfortable to her. Cautiously, Symphony grabbed Liz's axe, simply keeping it at hand so she could do an immediate attack if another hunter was here. 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia hefted her knife. She felt odd. They weren't yelling or talking loud. It was odd for scilence in this forest, much less calm. She jumped higher into the trees, making no leaves rustle. ( gtg )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry i hav3en't jumped in yet guys xP)) Sam picked his way through the trees, his large baby blue eyes scanning the greenery of the misty forest. He clutched his dagger in one hand, and his bow and arrows were strapped across his back. He cautiously walked around twigs and bushes, his footsteps quiet.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia escaped the  scene, rolling her eyes, that problem was theirs, not hers. She didn't feel like fighting with a deer slung over her shoulder. She entered her well hidden, roofed camp where a fire was crackling, smoke not flowing out, exposing camp. She laid her deer down and rubbed her shoulder where it had sat for a very long time. 

She crept out and pulled out to long, wickedly curved blades and ran in the misty lush forests. She put on her joker smile as she spent time with herself, her beautiful braided black hair hung over her left shoulder as she sat down, blending into the clovers and tall grass. She loved the feeling of the wind but something wasn't right.

She bolted up right, her hands clenched on her hilts. Impressively soft footsteps punctured the silence, somebody couldn't he's them if they had bat ears, but she heard. It was soft and quiet but impressive. She smiled and jumped into a tree, waiting for the approacher. A boy with baby blue eyes held a dagger and a bow as he stepped quietly through the forest. Maia hid, completely undetected in the trees, watching. She had been granted the nickname Shadow because of how she stalked people, and the way she could move through obstacles so easily and soundlessly. 

He didn't seen to notice her but he was well armed. He was very alert so she had to stay hidden. Slowly making her way through e trees, she was finally behind him. She hung from her knees, upside down, smiling like a manic. " boo!!!" she yelled and swung herself back up before she was noticed

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sams face split into a smirk. He turned slowly around but saw no one. He shrugged and kept walking, acting nonchalant. He twirled the knife in his hands and started whistling.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony then heard whistling, which made her look up, her faded denim blue eyes scanning the woodsy forest. Caws of crows and calls of birds sounded in the air, along with the trampling of wild elk and caribou. She swallowed as she set the machete down and stepped away from Liz, taking out a bow and her arrow from the quiver that hung from Symphony's back.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos