Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~I Write Sins, Not Tragedies~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I gtg)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Dont do too much without me kay?)) Sam stopped when he sensed the presence of three people now. The one behind him and two in front. He slipped behind some bushes, his dagger clutched gently in his hand, his baby blue eyes alert and focused. His hand rested on his bow as he watched the forest carefully.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony heard something rustle behind the bushes, what made her point her arrow directly towards it. Her eyes looked deeper inside of the bush, swearing that she saw something move, and then glint.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia chuckled softly and scurried along the branches, maybe she would see him later or something. She sat down in a sturdy fork, completely hidden from below. This was her favorite spot for doodling.

Taking out a sketchbook, she flipped through many drawings or birds, plants, people, landscape until she came across an empty page. She sketched and sketched, she didn't even know what she was sketching, it came out to her. She sketched whateveer was in the distance. Then she realized what she was drawing. A girl with denim blue eyes, a bow and arrow in her hands, she was in shooting position. Crows circled the sky, as caribou and wildebeest trampled the plains just beyond.

Maia squinted. Wasn't that the girl she had seen earlier, she couldnt tell, it was too far away, and the branches that kept her soo hidden were in the way. She shrugged but ripped the picture out. She had a tradition, whoever she drew got the drawing

( gtg) 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was supposed to come and make a guy... Can someone tell me whats going on right now, and why I was asked to join by Jomeimei. Big Grin)

Name: Kotaiko 'Koko'

Looks: Shaggy- shoulder length hair. Green eyes that shine and illuminate in the darkness. Skin the color of creamy milk chocoalate.His body is built tall and skinny.

Personality: Sorrowful, unable to show his true identity. Wears a (metaphorical) mask. He doesnt seem to have a personality. but if you watch him and understand him, you'll see he is obsessed with fire and death.

Lover: No one

Fatal flaw: Unable to talk and speak his mind. He CAN talk, but barely ever. Only mumbles and small sounds will come out of his mouth.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
4shishi is gonna make her form, 

PAUSED

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
4shishi is accepted

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler heard them. She sighed softly and slightly pulled her knife off of her belt, only really wanting to use it in self-defense.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam picked a smooth grey stone of the ground, his eyes watching the arrow carefully, knowing if he wasn't carefull, she would let it fly. He tossed the rock into some other bushes a few feet away, causing a loud ristling sound. He watched the girl from his hiding place.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Symphony's skin trailed goosebumps all around her, but kept staring at the bush with no emotion, but inside she was afraid of what might appear.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

What is your favourite........