Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Aubrey's lips formed into a smirk as she looked in between Equinox and Max. "I see sparks!" She joked as her fingers connected and then bounced off of each other, and repeatedly continued on.

(I have to go to sleep now, bye!)

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan forgot his phone in his locker so he walked back to his locker and saw Eeki with Rebels notebook," How'd you get her notebook," He asked him an looked down at it.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel only lives 2 blocks from the school. She was still on the street of the school. If you were looking out the door of the school you could see her walking. She just kept walking with her open backpack.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

Aubrey's lips formed into a smirk as she looked in between Equinox and Max. "I see sparks!" She joked as her fingers connected and then bounced off of each other, and repeatedly continued on.

(I have to go to sleep now, bye!)

(Au revior!)

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
Max seemed to shrink when he had Eeki's arm around his shoulders. His face was bright red now and he felt like crying. What the #### was even going on with these people? Maybe he does want to be friends, though, Max thought, breathing deeply and watching Equinox walk with some sort of strut away from the group. might as well go. He began walking after Equinox, extremely proud of himself despite the fact that he was ready to vomit at any given moment.

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Equinox ignored Ethan and kept walking along with Max. "Hey. Max, catch up! If you follow me, you'll probably get lost. Walk beside me and help me stay out of trouble. Haha!" Equinox said, trying to make Max laugh, who seemed a little green around the gills. Eeki shoved Rebel's notebook into a pocket inside of his jacket. 
"Do you mind if I light up?" Equinox asked Max, holding a lighter and cancer stick in hand.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
[ Gotta go D: Bye. ]

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel heard Equinox starting to talk. She turned around and stopped. She kneeled down to look in her backpack. She saw her notebook was missing. Everything started to fit together! Embarrassed. Rebel ran back to the school and pushed Equinox down onto the floor. His jacket puffed out and she found her notebook in the pocket. She grabbed it and ran for it.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

"octane" wrote:

[ Gotta go D: Bye. ]

[Bai Mattio!]

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Rebel heard Equinox starting to talk. She turned around and stopped. She kneeled down to look in her backpack. She saw her notebook was missing. Everything started to fit together! Embarrassed. Rebel ran back to the school and pushed Equinox down onto the floor. His jacket puffed out and she found her notebook in the pocket. She grabbed it and ran for it.

(I've already left the school...awkwardddd.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

latest videos