Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( see ya guys we will all continue ) Rebel ran with her notebook back to where she left her backpack. She stuck her notebook into her backpack then just kept running.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey decided to stay so she could roam around the school and see what she could get. She walked down a hall when she noticed a door that said with bronze letters nailed into the door say Janitor's Closet. 

For a moment, Aubrey stared at it until a mischievous smile appeared on her lips. She grabbed a paper clip that she had in her pocket and straightened it out, put the aluminum stick inside of the lock, and began twirling it  around.

She finally heard a click and the door opened. Putting the clip back inside of her pocket, she entered the closet and found rolls and rolls of toilet paper, along with other utilities such as soap and antibacterial. 

Immediately, Aubrey began putting rolls of toilet paper into her backpack, an idea forming in her head.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel got home with her notebook and ran upstairs to her room. She noticed a page missing. It was a picture of her and her '' dream guy '' which sorda looked like Jon. She had lost the picture. She just decided to start her homework.

Her parents weren't home so she just made some Kraft Mac & Cheese for herself for dinner.

She soon got really bored just sitting in her house doing her homework. She finished up her homework and started to watch T.V. She was so bored.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan sat inside his room and did a little bit of his homework, but didn't want to finish it. Ethan opened his window and lit up a ciggarette.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel Reached into the Pocket where Ethan's number was. She took it out and ran to get her iPhone. She called Ethan and it was ringing.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan threw the ciggarette out th window and darted to his phone," Hello?" He answered and sat down on his be," Who is this?" 

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' Hi... Its Rebel... from Detention.... '' Rebel said nervously. She was shaky.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, what's up." he asked her and laid down on his bed, kicking off the books and homework that he should've been doing.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' I was just bored.... '' Rebel replied feeling more comphortable  She sat on the desk that had all of her homework on but it just all fell off of the desk.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, um, wanna go get something to eat?" He asked her and bit his lip, he didn't know how this was gonna work out, hopefully she would say yes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Geography game-moved

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos