Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole objected, "Hey! I need to see when my audition is!"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
William finished putting his stuff into his locker and just closed his locker. He walked away and towards Rebel and Nicole. He stopped at them and introduced himself. '' Hello Ladies ( not trying to be wierd ) I'm new and I was wondering where the Library is.. '' William asked them.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole smiled softly and said, "I'm Nicole. I'm new too, so I don't know where the library is. I'm sorry." She blushed softly, thinking William was cute.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' Its up the stairs, to the right, down the hall and the last door on your left. '' Rebel told him without even having to think as she turned around.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
RolePlayer123
RolePlayer123
StarStar
Williams eyes lit up as Rebel turned around. He thought it was love at first sight. '' Th-th-th-thanks... '' William said stuttering a little because he just wanted to date her.

What do I stand for? What do I stand for? ( this Motto goes out to Mozly jennifer. MY GIRL )

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole saw that he liked Rebel and she sighed sadly. She followed Rebel, thinking.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' Your welcome... '' Rebel said not really sure what to say after that. She just walked away because she just continued to bloat.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole sighed again and informed Rebel, "You're lucky...He likes you and he's cute." She slapped a hand over her mouth too late.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel chewed her gum. '' What do you mean? '' Rebel asked her.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The principal let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Aubrey, this is the fourth time this year you've come to my office. If you continue, this'll be the second time you'll be expelled," he said and then looked up at Aubrey. "I'll give you two more chances. Now, go to class.##

Aubrey immediately stood up and walked out of his office, and smirked at the vice principal while flipping the finger and walked out.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

Hail Hydra!

latest videos