Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel sat in the Detention room tapping her pencil on the desk because she was really bored. Her Emerald Green eyes stared at Ethan because she thought he was really cute. She wore her Yellow Tank Top with her Black leggings her her yellow frilly boots. Her hair lushed down her neck. She wanted to introduce herself to Ethan but she was to nervous. ( Happy? )

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( yes of course just fill out the form and just jump in lol )

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan tapped his foot on the floor and set his head down on the desk," When can we leave," His voice was muffled as he asked the teacher in th detention room.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jackson 
Personality: Jackson is quiet. He barely ever talks, and never wants to anyway. He has an attitude and bad manners. He isn't a total bad boy, he can be sweet when he wants to be. But it is a rare moment, when he talks, and the person he's talking to, he doesn't know well.
Looks: Jackson has black hair, and is always wearing dark clothing. Hoodies and jeans. He hides his face with his fringe, that is the longest part of his hair, his hair is short at the back and long in the front. His eyes are grey.
Reason why in Detention: He talked back to the teacher.
Why you moved to NY: Because his dad wasn't satisfied with his learning.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel Quickly Jumped in. '' In a Half an Hour! '' Rebel covered her mouth cause it just slipped out.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey's eye twitched as Rebel tapped her pencil on her desk, which was really becoming annoying to Aubrey. 

The tapping continued on until Aubrey finally snapped. "Will you stop doing that?" Aubrey hissed lowly at Rebel, her jade green eyes with specks of black partially glaring at her.

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Name: Equinox Trent Jones aka Eeki
Personality: Equinox is strong-willed, stubborn, and very opinionated. He is outspoken and a leader. Eeki is thought to be somewhat bossy and stand-offish, but that's just who he is. He is also a man of action, not words. Equinox is also thought to be overly confident in himself, in looks and personality, but he just puts up a good front to hide his insecurities (being so thin, pale, tall, and not the smartest in the world-- which he'd like to be.) He doesn't admit to ever being in love, although he's had many girlfriends.
Looks: Equinox has a very masculine face, with piercing ice berg blue and green eyes, with very long eyelashes, and somewhat thick brown eyebrows. Eeki's lips are somewhat thin, and are a slight rose color. His skin is almost the color of ivory, but with a slight pink tint. Eeki's obviously dyed hair is stop sign red, which he keeps long, straight, and miraculously out of his eyes. He has his septum pierced, along with his left eyebrow. Equinox towers at 6'7" and has an overactive metabolism, so he's very skinny.  Equinox wears mostly faded, very worn jeans, and t-shirts. He'll also wear a thick grey jacket or a leather jacket--depending on the weather.
Reason why in Detention: Got caught smoking outside
Why you moved to NY:  He left to escape his family. He now lives with his older brother, Steven. Equinox hasn't had the easy street in his life, dysfunctional family, but he's made the best of it. He never had really any support in his life, so his ultimate goal is to prove something of himself. Music is Eekie's savior because it's all he's ever had. Equinox has played guitar as long as he can remember, he also plays the bass. He's big into metal and indie rock. 

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel kept tapping her pencil with not a care in the world. All she cared about is what Ethan did.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
(Can I join? And why is this in Fantasy?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos