Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel came back out a couple minutes later while holding her nose closed. She Ran back to the seat next to Ethan as she got back to staring. She decided to do something useful so she took out her notebook that the cover said: ''  There's Always Room For Sweets '' and took a diffrent pencil out. She started to doodle a picture of her and Ethan on the beach with Ethan holding her in his arms.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1
Jonythan1
StarStarStar
Jon was walking down he hall to his detention, realizing that he was late... this was more like speed walk. When he came in the teaher began to raise his voice and question why he was late. Jon just looked at him and appolagized. His voice was rather deep, yet soft. He then walked and took the closest empty seat he could find. He sat down and layed his guitar next to his desk.He then mumbled,"God.... what a loser. No wonder he is watching us. Probably has nothing better to do."

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Indelebilis" wrote:

Equinox couldn't hold his laughter in at the obviously infatuated Rebel. He snickered through his teeth. I've got to get closer to this, Eekie thought, sneaking through the rows and plopping beside Aubrey. 

Aubrey's head turned to face Equinox, and her eyebrows rose with a questioning expression. She had her arms crossed, so that gave more attitude to her appearance.

(If you haven't seen anything about Aubrey, her form is on page one.)

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel stood up and started to explore the classroom they were sitting in. She started searching through a pile of junk. she picked up a broken Guitar and started to fix it.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan looked down at the notebook and laughed loudly at the picture,"Is that supposed to be?" he asked her and chuckled at the picture again.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( of course duh! Just fill out the form... I must say please do it shortly..... then just add onto it and just JUMP in! ) Rebel Fixed the broken guitar and started to play it terribly.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Eeki looked over, "Oh, hey, you're that tough chick. Kudos to beating whatever-her-name-was up. Totally deserved it." Equinox quickly moved on to his target, Rebel, who appeared to be drawing some sort of cheesy picture.
"Whatcha got there, hm?" Equinox asked, grabbing the piece of paper from under Rebel's pencil.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
'' What do you me- '' Rebel stopped herself from talking and dropped the guitar and ran to her seat and closed the notebook. It was like her mouth was glued closed. She put her notebook into her backpack and walked back to the guitar.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Jonythan1
Jonythan1
StarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Rebel stood up and started to explore the classroom they were sitting in. She started searching through a pile of junk. she picked up a broken Guitar and started to fix it.
Jon looked at the girl with the guitar and decided to see if she needed any help, so he walked in her direction and then kneeled down to her level," Hey... you're doing that wrong." He whispered to her. He then met eyes with the girl," Here let me help you he told her." He then walked back to his guitar, brought his case over and began to show her how to properly fix it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks

Your friend Dino