Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel ran over to Max. '' Not to disturb you...... but I know whats like. '' Rebel told Max.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Equinox reached out and put his hand on Max's shoulder. He then felt eyes behind him, it was Aubrey. "Oh, hey Aubrey, um... have you met Max? He's a really nice guy. We were just going to walk home together, want to tag along? You seem tough enough." Equinox said with a friendly tone. He didn't want Aubrey to think he was a person who picked fights, and Equinox knew something was different about Max. Something that he couldn't wrap his head around, and Eeki needed to find out.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey watched as Max walked away and Rebel right after him. She rolled her eyes and then looked back at Equinox. She let her body lean against a locker as she stared at the fire haired boy. "You're trying to pick fights today, aren't you? Well, you're trying too hard."

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel walked away not wanted Max to get the wrong idea about her. She ran to get her backpack and she ran in front of  Equinox and her notebook with all the pictures she has drawn in. She kept running not knowing that her notebook fell.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Aubrey watched as Max walked away and Rebel right after him. She rolled her eyes and then looked back at Equinox. She let her body lean against a locker as she stared at the fire haired boy. "You're trying to pick fights today, aren't you? Well, you're trying too hard."

"Actually, I don't pick fights. I supply the tinder, everyone else supplies the spark." said Equinox.

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.

The New Kids

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
Max looked over at Rebel and shook his head. Then he heard Eeki talking about walking home together. GREAT, another opportunity to mess up. "He's not picking fights, that other guy started it." Max corrected Aubrey. It kind of just came out. He had no idea why he was defending this guy he barely knew. He just felt like he kind of had to. "Um... yeah." 

no
just
no

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Rebel walked away not wanted Max to get the wrong idea about her. She ran to get her backpack and she ran in front of  Equinox and her notebook with all the pictures she has drawn in. She kept running not knowing that her notebook fell.

Equinox looked at his feet and saw a notebook, he quickly dropped down and picked it up, sliding it in his jacket. He snickered, A girl's notebook? This ought to be HILARIOUS.

The New Kids

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebel lefts her notebook right in front of Aubrey but she did not know it was left at her school.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The New Kids

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aubrey's lips formed into a smirk as she looked in between Equinox and Max. "I see sparks!" She joked as her fingers connected and then bounced off of each other, and repeatedly continued on.

(I have to go to sleep now, bye!)

The New Kids

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
"See Aubrey?" Equinox said, wrapping his arm around Max's shoulder like "one of the bros", "I'm not that kind of guy!" Eeki began walking away from the group. "You guys coming or not?" he asked. Equinox walked in an animated way, trying to get the attention of Max and Aubrey.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos