Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper laughed, slightly, looking at Isabelle while keeping an eye on his prey. "I don't think that's a good idea", he disagreed. "Sometimes it's a little hard to stop". Suddenly, Jasper launched himself forward, his arms wrapped tightly around a large deer. Fast, he sunk his teeth into the animal's neck, and it was dead in less than a second. Wiping his mouth with his sleeve, Jasper climbed to his feet. "Scared of me now?" he asked, a smirk on his face.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
After finishing my lunch, I decided to take a walk in the forest, obviously not caring if the two vampires were there. I wrapped my grey jacket around myself a little tighter, not letting the chilly wind touch my skin except for my hands and face.

The leaves and sticks crunched under my footsteps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper swallowed. He wasn't thirsty anymore, and therefore less of a danger. Reading Tinafornea"s mind, he sent a thought into her head, Since your already half-way, meet me in the forest. I need to talk to you. Satisfied, he wandered over into the trees, the roots and branches almost cradling him. As much as Jasper loathed Tinafornea, it was for both their sakes that they got along. Their fighting was only going to lead to anger and despair, and even possibly ... death.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
Oh great, I thought and rolled my eyes. I'm not going to go unless you tell me what the topic is. Instead of doing what he said, I continued on walking the way I was going.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Breathing carefully, Jasper held in his anger, forcing himself to keep his cool. "It's about earlier", he admitted, rolling his eyes with an exhausted sigh. Jasper didn't feel like arguing, and he was hoping Tinafornea would be cooperative, but to be honest, every time he heard her voice, there was a part of him that wanted to rip her head off.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
I let out a rough sigh of annoyance. "Whatever happened earlier is nothing, it doesn't affect me. But if you truly want to talk to me, fine." I then teleported right in front of the tree where Jasper laid  in. I wasn't nervous, I was completely calm and fearless, which was common of me.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper smiled, climbing to his feet. "Now", he explained, "I apologize if you don't find this apology very convincing, keep in mind I am a vampire. But, I just wanted to say sorry about earlier, and as rude as I find you sometimes, I know I can be the same, and I'd appreciate if we could put things behind us". Jasper blinked, waiting for a response or reaction. Taking a step back, Jasper sat back down calmly, and silent. He had the best hearing a creature could have, and yet he couldn't even hear his own heartbeat. That was easy to explain, it wasn't there.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
I put my hands in my jacket's pockets, simply staring at him for a moment. "I'm not sure, I can't go soft on people easily due to my trust issues, but I'll see what will happen between us," I told the boy. My topaz eyes continued to analyze his expression.

(Topaz eyes are the color of the "vegetarian" vampires of Twilight. =P I didn't know.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper nodded with understanding ... he had hoped that things would be easier, but this was still better than he'd expected. "Well", he agreed, "I guess that's your decision". There was silence for a few moments. Through his unusually increased senses, Jasper heard another heartbeat. Originally, it was just Tinafornea's, but now, another had joined the mix. Out of the corner of his eye, Jasper saw what he guessed was a Paladin, and his instincts took over. His eyes rushed to Tinafornea, she was completely oblivious to the situation. Jasper watched as the Paladin readied a bow, and then his instincts took over. Fast as lightning, he leapt towards Tinafornea, pulling her out of the way as an arrow shot through the air, only just missing both their heads. Another arrow soon after followed, and Jasper quickly leapt in front of Tinafornea, gasping as the arrow struck him in the chest.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice and Jessie rolled their eyes and walked outside to see what was going on Alice gasped at the sight of Jasper not knowing that he was a vampire. Jessie looked at him "I know how you feel" he said "I'm just as dangerous as you and this isn't even my true form" he sighed and continued "I'm an awful beast with yellow glowing eyes and a huge mouth of teeth sharper than knives, I'm covered with seaweed" He made a serious look

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos