Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper shook his head, "No, she didn't do anything. It was a Paladin". Jasper cringed, feeling the pain begin to advance on his heart. Eyes wide now, Jasper stopped breathing. "It's poisoned", he gasped, breathing in and out. Oxygen began to flow back through him. "I need to get it out", Jasper murmured, still unaware of Tinafornea's decision.
ok I said then transform into a bat grab jasper and tried to fly away carring jasper

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper knew Isabelle wouldn't be able to carry him, especially on her own. But what if there would be more Paladins? What if Jasper wasn't around to protect the others? Holding his chest, Jasper lay down. "I don't know what to do", he admitted. Then, at that moment, Jasper came to a realization, that other Paladin, was a scout. Which meant one thing, there were more on their way ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Jasper knew Isabelle wouldn't be able to carry him, especially on her own. But what if there would be more Paladins? What if Jasper wasn't around to protect the others? Holding his chest, Jasper lay down. "I don't know what to do", he admitted. Then, at that moment, Jasper came to a realization, that other Paladin, was a scout. Which meant one thing, there were more on their way ...
i tried my best but he was too heavy I looked at him and said I'm going to find the rest of the paladins I say walking off

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Yelling, growling, that was what Jasper heard. "Can you hear it?" Jasper enquired, looking at Isabelle. There was a possibility she couldn't ... She wasn't full vampire like Jasper. Listening, Jasper climbed to his feet, still holding his chest. "Tinafornea", he adressed her, "Run, they're after you". Then, he ran, still holding his chest in the direction of the Paladins, which only took about five seconds to reach them. Then, he saw them, the first few Paladins, their bows ready to fire. Quickly, in a blur, Jasper dodged the arrows, noticing the confusion and horror in the Paladins' faces. Jumping up, Jasper launched himself off the tree trunk behind him, spinning round to kick all three Paladins aside. The strength in his legs was enough to kill them, but he was worried about the poison that perceived through his body.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

Yelling, growling, that was what Jasper heard. "Can you hear it?" Jasper enquired, looking at Isabelle. There was a possibility she couldn't ... She wasn't full vampire like Jasper. Listening, Jasper climbed to his feet, still holding his chest. "Tinafornea", he adressed her, "Run, they're after you". Then, he ran, still holding his chest in the direction of the Paladins, which only took about five seconds to reach them. Then, he saw them, the first few Paladins, their bows ready to fire. Quickly, in a blur, Jasper dodged the arrows, noticing the confusion and horror in the Paladins' faces. Jumping up, Jasper launched himself off the tree trunk behind him, spinning round to kick all three Paladins aside. The strength in his legs was enough to kill them, but he was worried about the poison that perceived through his body.
the faces of the paladins were horrible I quick made a sharp stick and stabbed it on the paladins I look at jasper fighting for his life

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Isabelle!" Jasper yelled, "Run! Get out of here, now!" Once he was sure she was gone, Jasper approached the remaining Paladins. "Leave", he said to them calmly, "Or die". The Paladins stood their ground. Taking a few steps back, Jasper raised his right arm, concentrating. The confused Paladins smiled grotesquely, their rotten yellow teeth revealed. Jasper ignored them. Keeping his right hand up, he felt a rush of energy flow through him. Quickly, two wings sprouted from his back, lifting him awkwardly into the air, just as thrashing waves of water came rolling over the hills, into the woods, where they consumed the Paladins ... Jasper sent a message into both Isabelle and Tinafornea's heads, And that's my other gift ....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok I said why did you want me to get out of there

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper answered quickly, Because those waves would've drowned you. Suddenly, he clutched his heart. The poison was moving fast. Jasper concentrated, speaking into Tinaforea's mind, You never answered my question. Do you trust me now?

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
We need to get u away I said looking at jasper lets go (she's not here)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
After seeing this alice turned human and began to fight along with them

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos