Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(Ok then) Jasper wandered through the woods, stopping, his eyes searching for Tinafornea. "Where are you?" he spoke into her mind. Calmly, his body still weak, his hands feeble. From afar, he picked up the scent of wolves. Disgusted, he moved back, climbing up the tree beside him, into it's tall, leafy branches. Normally, Jasper would have no problem fighting wolves. He would think, "Piece of cake". But now, as the poison further advanced on his heart, he was actually for once concerned.
i looked at him "we need to get you to the hospital" I said ---Isabelle 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper could hear the wolves coming closer, coming for him. Tinafornea, he spoke into her mind again, I can't believe I'm asking this, and, I know we haven't got along for a while, but, I need your help. Jasper sighed at the last few words. He could hear the wolves' barks and growls approaching, he could read their minds, he knew they were coming for him. Continuing, Jasper spoke further into Tinafornea's mind. Please, he asked, Teleport to me, take me back to the School. I think I know how to stop the poison. He only hoped he was right ....

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle could hear the wolves getting closer she didn't want jasper to get hurt so she said "I'll go I don't care if I get eated " I say walking off

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper shook his head, cringing as pain rushed through his body again. Come back, he spoke into Isabelle's mind, Nothing will come of us fighting them. If they wish to stand against us when we've done nothing wrong, they may. But let us be the smart ones, let us not fight. Jasper brushed his hair out of his face with his palm. If Isabelle was hurt, he would defeat those wolves. But it would mean he would have no time to get back to the school. Jasper waited for Isabelle to return, and for Tinafornea's assistance. He couldn't do this without her.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle heard Jasper's message "well they're annoying I said they make me mad" I transformed into a vampire

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper exhaled with exhaustion. He spoke to Isabelle, Be strong, fight it. Something happens to you, and I'll kill for revenge, despite the poison. Stay here, or we'll both die. There is no point. Trust me. Jasper hoped Isabelle would listen to him this time. "And I thought wolves were slightly civilized", he muttered with annoyance. Those wolves had no right to attack them, and if they did, they would die.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I slowed down, the scent of vampire getting stronger and stronger.  I stopped.  My light gray fur was ruffled backwards as the scent of vampire blew right into my face.  They are close Zasfrina.  She looked at me and said I know I can smell them.  I started again.  In the distant talking.  I suspected the voices were the two vampires we were hunting.  I sped up, running as fast as I could.  Then I spotted a girl.  She turned around and I could see her bright red eyes. There's one of them!

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ugh I said " but I know he wAs right "it's just they make me sooo mad why do they want you " I said walking back

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her her and screamed "jasper RUN HURRY" Isabelle 

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I stood there, the girl staring at me.  Zasfrina looked at me and thought Should we wait for her to attack.  I can still smell another vampire.
I looked at Zasfrina and nodded.

(By the way the girl is you Singermms)

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos