Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Name: Arielle White

Personality: Quiet, fearless, brave, stubborn, & conscientious.

Supernatural: Nymph {A spirit that controls all elements, and has healing properties}

Special Skill: Knows how to heal any wound. 

Appearance: 

- - - - -

Name: Alistair Harris

Personality: Pompous, sneaky, rude, & tends to stay away from people.

Supernatural: Vetala {A vampiric being with the ability to possess and reanimate corpses}

Special Skill: Knows how to fight.

Appearance:

Other: Once he takes the body of a dead person, he immediately makes the wounds and everything that a dead person has, away.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Yurippi

Supernatural: Half vamp that can hypnotize people (the hypnotizing only works for 10 - 15 seconds)

Perso: Brave, a risk taker, strong, atheletic, fast, may seem cold hearted but is protects her friends when they are in need

Appearance:  
Yurippi has black hair and glowing red eyes thanks to her hypnotizing power, her face is always pale and her lips light pink, she only wears black, if she wears any other colors in her cloths they are mainly dark blue and blood red, her favorite clothes are a black leather jacket, black jeans and her sunglasses (She uses them so she won't look anyone in the eyes)

Special skill: She is good at fighting and wins almost every fight she get's in, 

Other: Yurippi can't feel love or happiness so she never smiles, when she was young she lost everything and was teased by other vampires about her only being a half vamp

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
When I was nearing the school, I sensed another Accalia was by.  I looked around, coming out of the dense forest was Zasfrina!  She was alive.  I sprinted to her side. I think Tinafornea is in trouble.  We should go save her.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
I tried crawling away, but I would simply fail and land on the ground. The electricity straps held me down in my place, and I was trembling from the pain. Two black boots were placed in front of me, and I immediately knew it was the hunter. 

Biting down on my lip, I stood up halfways, and ran towards the hunter, slamming him against the tree.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
We were getting closer, I could feel the footsteps on the ground of Tinafornea and what ever was attacking her.  Then we saw her strapped to the ground and two Paladins. She's a jumper!  That's awesome,  there are only 4 of them left!  We have to protect her.  I looked at Zasfrina and she nodded back.

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
(gtg to school see ya)

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea:
The electric strap got stuck on one of the tree's branches that was behind the Paladin, and he pushed me off, which managed to tear the strap from my wrist. I immediately felt better, and I wondered if I could jump. 

I was only capable of jumping only a few feet, but it was good enough. Again, I jumped another few feet, but the two Paladins came running towards me in two different directions.

[Okay, bye.]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at jasper and smiled "what do u say" I said holding out two bracelets one said b and the ather one said ff I say handing a bracelet to jasper" BFFs???"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
GamerGirl565
GamerGirl565
Star
can i join

GG565

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked at Isabelle, smiling. "Ok", he laughed, taking one bracelet from her palm. Suddenly, he heard a cry from the forest. Startled, Jasper ran into the woods. He was now close enough to hear thoughts. Help! the cry rang in his mind. Jasper continued to run, his shaggy hair whipping past his face. Horror overwhelmed him suddenly. There, was Tinafornea, lying helplessly on the ground, several electric straps wrapped around her body. Without hesitation, Jasper crawled forward, then launched himself into the air, both his feet landing on the hunting Paladin. Fast, the Paladin was thrown back, it's straps releasing from Tinafornea. Jasper watched her as she lay, still in pain. Not knowing what to do, Jasper simply placed his hand on her chest, trying to give her more energy. But he was struck then by the electric straps. Jasper staggered to his feet, his eyes locked on his enemy, the standing Paladin with a long, bloody and gory cut along the left side of it's face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos