Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: when I ran out the conversation I went in the classroom and sat down to start class I couldn't believe that she thought I would actually hurt someone I never have

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I tried running after Analia, but she burst out of the school and started flying.  I had lost my chance.  I looked back at Jasper and gave him the evil eye.  Then Isabelle walked in.  I put my leg out and tripped her.  "Oops sorry!"

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

I tried running after Analia, but she burst out of the school and started flying.  I had lost my chance.  I looked back at Jasper and gave him the evil eye.  Then Isabelle walked in.  I put my leg out and tripped her.  "Oops sorry!"
isabelle fell down "hey! Just because your a wolf doesn't mean you have to be mean" after I was done talking I ran out of the classroom crying

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
I giggled.  Then, i realized how mean that was.  That was totally not me! ####### had to influencing my love.  I looked around but couldn't see her.  I had the urge to go and find Isabelle.  I walked out the classroom and smelled the air.  She ran to the bathroom.  I opened the door and said, "Isabelle?  Are you in here?"

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah what do you want now to kill me" I said madly

-Mariah

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(Sorry I've been away)
Jasper smirked. Smiling, he followed Tinafornea into the classroom. Suddenly, he felt a strange feeling in the room. Jasper looked over, only to see a girl with bright red eyes, just like this. He could sense the girl looking at him, even when he turned away. He could still hear the voice hissing in his mind, and decided it was best to let Tinafornea know. Speaking into her mind to make sure no-one else could hear, Jasper informed her, Someone's coming for me, and I think I know who it is.

Tinafornea sat down at a desk and then looked over at Jasper. Who is it? ​She asked curiously. Suddenly, a red-violet, waist long haired girl walked into the room, and Tinafornea's eyes widened. "Fleur!" She said with a gasp standing up and running towards her. 

Fleur's dark red-violet eyes stared innocently at Tinafornea with a small smile. "Hey Tina," she said sheepishly as Tinafornea hugged Fleur. Tinafornea's eyes then looked at the blood that used to be a bright raspberry color instead of a dark red, was not dried up and the color of silver. "Did you cut yourself?" Tinafornea asked as she looked up with a questioning expression at Fleur. "It was an accident, though."

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I do want to #### ###, but that's not why I am here."  I walked in to see her on the floor in the corner.  "Get up!"  I walked over to her.  "Let's go to the forest.  I don't feel safe here."

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why don't you feel safe here it's the bathroom" I said kinda laughing but I still walked to the woods with her

-Mariah

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
"I feel trapped.  I can't phase in that tiny bathroom just in case I need to protect myself."  We were almost there when I heard a message. Attack!  Now is the time.  She is alone and Jasper can't see her!  I thought, she is vulnerable right now, and it would be one less vampire in the world.  I would wait till I said sorry.

(Hey Brilliant*Engarcia could you see us and then come and protect Isabelle from me?)

"Forever."

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Tinafornea pursed her lips as she stared at the dried silver blood. "Lets get you out of here, I'm taking you to a clearing," she lightly grabbed Fleur's pale hand and led her out of the classroom and into the hallway, very few students left.

Tinafornea and Fleur walked out of the building, immediately entering the woods. The leaves and twigs snapped under their light weight, the cousins keeping caution of what was here. Are the Paladins still after you? Fleur mentally messaged Tinafornea, and Tinafornea nodded. As always, Fleur replied with a sigh.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Think of a number

Its a never ending game!