Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper parted directions with his brother into his own room; Alex didn't even bother to use his keys, and instead he simply hovered his hand over the lock again, causing the door to immediately swing open. Even as Jasper strode into the room, he could hear the irritable murmurs of his brother coming through the thin wall: "Who doesn't? I live for drinking, killing and especially -"
Jasper closed the door of the bathroom behind him before he could hear another word, and started the shower. The water was cold at first, but it warmed up soon enough, and the room was already beginning to fill with steam. The bathroom wasn't very modern or clean, but Jasper had been in enough hotels to make do. After undressing himself, he stepped into the shower, raking his fingers through his messy hair; it seemed even darker since it was wet, but whether that was possible due to the tone of his naturally black hair, he wasn't sure.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Trinette pursed her lips when she didn't manage to hear Alex's full sentence, but shrugged. Maybe I'll find out next time, Trinette thought as she began scrubbing gardenia and mint scented shampoo  and conditioner into her hair. She also washed her skin with cotton flower, and rinsed herself off until she dried up and stepped out of the shower.
She wrapped a towel around her bare body, and used a smaller towel that was hung on towel rod to wipe of the fog from the mirror. Her eyebrows rose up in surprise; her skin was pearl white, her hair was lighter and she had received turquoise highlights that she had never noticed before. Grinning, she was relieved that her teeth were still there and perfectly white. How long was I buried? Trinette wondered as she walked out of the bathroom, looking down at her clothing that were stained with blood and dirt.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier Nathanial White
Supernatural: Dark Angel 
Perso: He's closed off, and introverted. Its not that he's shy, he just finds others to be a burden and waste of time. He only really talks when he's angry. He's sadistic and rather cruel, hiding his emotions. He does enjoy the idea that he's seen as creepy.
Appearance: 
Special skill?: Amazing artist, likes drawing the darker fors of fantasy. Its both beautiful and scary.
Other: Ability to basically dissapear into the shadows, its as if he was never there.

Chicken!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stepped out of the shower and dried his hair off with a towel before slipping on a clean white shirt. The air suddenly had the interesting scent of mint shampoo, and something else he didn't recognize, but he shrugged it off as nothing. When he remembered Trinette's bloodstained clothes, he picked up his Van Halen shirt, which he had accidentally shrunk a few days ago; he slipped it under Trinette's door. If she needed some jeans, he could probably ask to buy a pair from the girl downstairs.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
After Trinette was done, she dried herself off and noticed the dark gray shirt folded neatly on the bathroom floor. She glanced around it, and even looked under the door, looking for any sign of shorts or pants, but there wasn't anything. Trinette felt a blush rise quickly to her cheeks, and put on her under-clothing and the shirt on top; it barely reached under her thighs. Ah, great.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Did you shower? I can smell cinnamon", Alex sniffed the air curiously and studied his brother, his lips rising at the edges to an amused grin. He slipped his own shirt over his head, tugging it down at the corners until it covered his bare chest.
Jasper ignored his brother's remark and glanced down the staircase to see the blonde girl tapping her fingers impatiently on the desk, obviously waiting for a customer or something to do. "Ask her if she can give us a pair of her jeans or something; tell her we can pay", he said, and handed over a handful of cash.
Alex didn't ask, because he could see the words written in the Dhampir's eyes: Trinette needs them. Her clothes aren't exactly in the best condition after her long-delayed reincarnation, you know? Without another word, he began down the steps.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Trinette was lucky that neither Jasper or Alex was in the room, she wouldn't want to grab their eye in the wrong way. Sighing, she grabbed a small hairdryer that the staff would leave in the bathrooms of each room, and pushed the button, and began drying her hair. Her light brown hair moved wildly with the fierce hot air, making her flinch every few minutes. Since Trinette had a 'headfull' of hair, it took quite the while for her hair to dry completely. She turned off the dryer, putting it on the counter; she looked at herself, her honeycomb colored eyes staring back at her.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stared after his brother, whom after trailing off into a long session of flirting, reached the point and exchanged the bag of gold coins over the counter for a bundle of clothes. Alex grinned again and wandered up the stairs, and handed the clothing over to Jasper, before closing the door of his room behind him.
Jasper knocked on Trinette's door and waited patiently, examining the clothes in the bundle. He could see at least two pairs of skinny jeans, and a couple of patterned blouses, in addition to a single dress. The girl had been more generous than he'd expected, but he would still need to drop off near a market later on, since these clothes wouldn't last forever; especially with the hunters out there.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Tinafornea opened the door, only showing half of her body so she wouldn't have to show some pieces of flesh that weren't meant to be shown just yet. "Did you get them?" She questioned as she eyed the bag, then looking back up at Jasper. For the first time, she never noticed how blue his eyes were, even after all what they had been through. They're so... gorgeous, She thought. Tinafornea realized what she had thought, and mentally gave herself a slap. Don't think that, idiot!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper passed her the clothes, noticing that she was only half-dressed. "I'm going to hire a movie from the machine downstairs in a few minutes", he said, changing the subject. "You can watch it with me if you like". He ran his fingers through his hair, which was still damp, and looked away, not wanting her to think he was staring at her bare legs, since he wasn't.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos