Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol, never hit a woman. xD)

"That smirk of yours says something different," Tinafornea said as she placed herself next to Jasper, and looked up at Alex. "Seriously, you're getting older and you'll be aging in no time, so might as well find a girlfriend that does interest you, not just because of their looks."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex let himself calm before responding. "I'm a creature of the undead. I don't age", he said. With a shrug, he added, "Now the rest might have been true, but you really picked a bad time to ruin this. It was just beginning to get interesting".
Jasper glanced over at Tinafornea and then back to his brother. "Judging from the vibes I'm getting, we're going to have a little half-blood child chasing us around in about a year or so?"

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"The dead do age, just so you know. That's why they end up stinking," Tinafornea said as she walked by Alex, heading towards the desk that's not too far off. "And don't worry, I'll talk to her later. Speaking of later, I'll see you both then," She said as she turned and disappeared behind a corner.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex glowered at her as she went, but then turned to his brother with a shrug. "Wanna go hunting?" he queried, shoving his hands in his pockets. His eyes became crimson for a moment, like rich blood spilling across his iris, but the colour then reduced back to his usual blue.
Jasper stared after Tinafornea, watching her as she went; after a couple of moments, he tore his eyes away from her and returned his gaze to his brother. "Sure", he replied absently.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea hid behind a corner from where the desk was, glancing back to make sure the two hadn't seen or smelt her. Then returning to look at the angered girl, she gazed at her for long moments, and the girl then looked up into nothing, going around the desk and heading towards Alex's direction. There you go, She thought satisfied and then turned around, heading to her room.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex frowned in questioning confusion as the girl approached him again, but simply glanced after Tinafornea as she walked into her room. That was quick, he thought. With a shrug, he turned to his brother. "Maybe later", he suggested, obviously referring to the hunting. A grin formed on his lips as he slid his arm around the girl's waist and followed her in the opposite direction from where Jasper stood. The Dhampir sighed and glanced back to the door of the small hotel. He reached for the cool brass doorknob, which was engraved with Latin words around the edge, before stepping outside and closing the door shut behind him.

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
A small ginger kitten shyly tiptoed in to the school. "where is everyone?" She asked her self.

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm really sorry for not posting Holly, I won't be able to log in as often anymore. Frustrated Then, I don't have an idea of what to post.)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine ... our move was delayed, but we're leaving tomorrow so I will barely be able to post either. I'm not really sure what to post anyway, so I'm really sorry too. Hope you're okay).

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea's head began to sting a bit as she tried keeping the girl's inner affection alive, and wanting to erase the memories of the girl so she could keep her anger down. Wincing, she laid in the bed, feeling the cool feeling of the pillow press against her heated face. She felt a light cold sweat rise from her forehead, and quickly wiped it off. Tinafornea sighed, closing her eyes and looked into the girl's mind, searching for the unwanted memories.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

latest videos