Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201
Bella:

"Wait, Jacob.  Don't freak her out."

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6310

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

Jacob:

"Not yet.  I have to show you something.  Come outside with me."
"what do you want to show me I say walking outside

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201

"Singermms" wrote:

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

Jacob:

"Not yet.  I have to show you something.  Come outside with me." "what do you want to show me I say walking outside


"Well,  I am a werewolf.  Stay right there."  I say as Bella fastly runs to Renesmee's side.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6310
Mom why would he freak me out

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201
Bella:  

I watched as Jacob took his ##### ### and steam started coming off of him.  I looked down at Renesmee who had a smile on her face.  "Just watch Jacob, Ness."

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4944
Alice "Jacob!  Why now? she...Might not understand!"

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6310

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

Bella:  

I watched as Jacob took his ##### ### and steam started coming off of him.  I looked down at Renesmee who had a smile on her face.  "Just watch Jacob, Ness."
i watched him smiling and said he's a big dog!!

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6310
I run to Alice as he's changing and say he's a big doggy"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 201
Jacob:

I walk over to Renesmee and whimper showing love.

Bella:

"Yes he is a big wolf, Renesmee."   

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!


Twilight Saga Roleplay

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6310

"blondieanimal_luv007" wrote:

Jacob:

I walk over to Renesmee and whimper showing love.

Bella:

"Yes he is a big wolf, Renesmee."   
cool I say hugging him

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

latest forum posts

'Keep Calm And' Picture Workshop: Reopened!

Are you a shy or an outgoing person?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Should teens be allowe to curse? Tell me

Are you a shy or an outgoing person?

Are you a shy or an outgoing person?

latest videos