Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kessaria sighed softly as she wondered through the Market, sadness in her eyes as she watched the humans go about their business. 'Why did I have to be like this?' she thought sadly to herself, a shout startling her out of her thoughts right after. She watched a small boy and girl trying to make off, the boy with a small small bundle of fruit in his arms, siblings going by how similar they looked. The green haired teenager was about to walk by, planning on ignoring the whole scene when she heard the little girl scream and begin to cry as one of the guards who were chasing them roughly grabbed her brother and began to laugh with his companion as they immediately began to speak of how he would probably be thrown into a cell and of how he would fair. Kessaria turned around and quietly walked up behind the two guards, glad that the people around had already lost interest in the whole thing and wouldn't catch what was about to happen. She put on a small smile and she nudged her way in between them and unoticeably touched the two on their bare wrists,
"Hi guys, I'm Kes, you two are..?" she asked, an upbeat tone to her voice as she spoke. After a short second of being frozen, the two turned to her, matching grins on their  faces,
"I'm Eric"
"And I'm Devin.." the other spoke, a nervousness in his voice. The little boy Eric was still holding onto glared at her and began struggling, the man holding onto him distracted, but still not releasing him.
"Well, why don't you just let go of that little boy and the three of us can go get to know one another? You two seem to both be very interesting.." she spoke with a grin, her hands behind her back.
"Well... this boy was caught-"
"Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm sure you've frightened him into never doing whatever it was again." Kes spoke with a smile.
"What?! I'm not-" Kessaria uninterrupted the small blonde with a quieting glare before turning back to smile at the two guards. Eric looked hesitant for a second, but quickly let go of the boy before speaking, "I suppose you're right" Suddenly Kes made an 'I forgot!' expression and took Devin's wrist, looking at the watch there, "You know what guys, I'm so sorry, but I completely forgot about a package I needed to pick up, but we can talk next time!" she spoke with a smile before quickly walking away and getting lost into a small nearby crowd, the two men behind her being left with only confused expressions on their faces. The blue eyed girl smirked, opening her hand to look at a few coins, "And while I'm at it I might as well take some useless trinkets off of your hands" she muttered before shoving them into her pocket. Just as Kessaria was about to walk out of the Market, the little boys sister ran up to her and gave her a small, shy smile, "H-Here! This is to thank you for helping my brother.." she spoke, holding out a small blue stone, "It isn't worth very much, but it's very pretty." Kessaria gave the girl a smile in return, "Thank you" she spoke, the little girl giving her a grin before hurrying after her brother. Kes continued smiling, holding the stone up to the sunlight as she walked down the street as headed towards the nearby field.

Haruki smirked from his spot on top of a short building, pushing his glasses up with a finger before going back to look at the girls down below. "Well well, there are some pretty hot chicks around today." he muttered to himself, trying to look down the nearest girl's shirt from where he was. To involved in his 'hobby', Haruki didn't realize he was on the edge of the roof and fell off, quickly turning and landing on his feet with a grin, then glancing around to make sure no one noticed what he had been doing before beginning to walk down the street.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

((Don't worry.))

Anne nodded. "I'm obviously not with the Sphere, since I got so worked up about the fact that you might be one. Also, if you're not a part of the Sphere, they are so coming for you. Parading your powers like that! Also, you can control water; the Sphere will appreciate that. I wish you a Happy life, poor girl." She said, grinning the whole time. 

Makennah arched her eyebrow. "Poor girl? Oh no, they haven't found me yet, I've been living in these lands for the majority of my life. I'm practically helping out the poor source of water at the distance." She said as she pointed west from where they stood. "Also, I can use my powers as much as I want, no one else can control them but myself." Makennah hated the Sphere, they were aggressive towards her for no such reason.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yui
Personality: At young age Yui got taken away from her family because her father had gave her to a man called Manom. Manom was intrested in her abilities and trained her in all kinds of material arts. Yui used to be a happy child with a lot of energy but when she got taken away from her family her personality has changed and since that day she has never truly smiled. Yui is good at playing music and made herself a flute to play when she was feeling down. She is a humanoid but she is also good at fighting with no powers. She is also pretty stubborn and it takes often a long time before convincing her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Look:

Power: She can hypnotize people only by looking them in the eye

Other: Her father was a human but her mother was a humanoid. Her mother had teh same ability as Yui. Her father had a really short temper and when her mother did something wrong her would hit her again and again. That got Yui to hate humans more then anything in this world. One day her mother got really sick then Yui got taken away and never knew what happened to her mother. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((You may join, but I think your power is too powerful. Please edit it or give her some sort of flaw.))

Anne shook her head. "We'll see. I'll make sure to wave goodbye when they drag you to the Sphere. She turned and started to walk away, deciding to wonder the field once more. By now the sun had dried up the remaining raindrops in the grass. It was extremely hot, causing Anne to sweat. She wiped off her forehead and headed for the 'pretty tree with blue leaves' which was not far ahead. She had come to that tree a few times before with her mother; who was killed a few years ago. The thought brought a few tears to her eyes. Her sadness was interrupted by the low growl of her stomach Where in the world is Daichi with my bread?

Daichi walked along the streets, avoiding the soldiers. Suddenly one spotted him, he recognized this one as one of the men who had chased him earlier. He started running, not letting go of the bread. He ran around a corner, bumping into a few people before coming to stop in an alley. He stood there, waiting for the soldiers to leave. Once they did, he walked out and started walking home.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Am I accepted?

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Pfft. . . . . duh . . . . . . Anyways respond to my post o_O))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it ok of her power only works for 10 - 15 seconds?

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yeah, that's good. Remember to use brackets when talking out of character. YOU TOO JO !))

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( yes, sorry about that!))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

is it?

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

latest videos