Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui got more afraid but didn't show it on her. "You can read thoughts!" She said as the girl sat down at the grass and decided to be careful around the her. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith turned calmly," no, I cannot. You only dreamed so. I simply used the memory glyph t find the last memory you had. " her emerald green eyes bore into Yui's. " why are you so afraid? " she asked smiling softly, her smile persuasive and calming

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"I feel as if someone is trying to put something inside me." Yui answered. "You saw my dream?" She then asked

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith turned away. "let us not speak of the subject. Tis not a happy one. Nobody is trying to ur something into you. If they did yo could be perfectly fine....if you tried to be if they actually did it. " her words were soft and reassuring, wispy as always. " nevertheless, I did see your dream. I believe it was a flashback, was it not?" she asked tilting her chin

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui nods. "Yes, it was a flashback from my childhood..." She says and looks down to the ground

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily faith touched her shoulder and smiled sadly at her. " I am sorry for these terrible things that behold you past." her touch was warm and gentle

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yurippi- I look at her hand on my shoulder. The touch she gives me is gentle and warm. "What are you trying to do?" I finally ask

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily faith looked at Yui " I am not trying to do anything. I am simply doing what the rest of the world must do. " these were truthful words, guided by a gentle tone. "Who are you?" she brought herself to ask, " what are you doing here?" her words were soft but firm and she seemed as if she could have asked this long ago. She began to back away

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Yui and I'm here to revenge my mother, all these humans are just the same, they don't love you all they care about is money and more money!" Yui said getting  little angry. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith softened, her light green eyes showing kindness and warmth." remember that you used to be one. You evoked from them. I cannot stand them either but they are my elders, I must respect them" she said a bit biitterly. " want tthem t just dissappear....I hate it. It's the very first and last thing that I do not like."

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Old Disney New Disney ????

is unity3d a good software

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos