Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen hurried to Maia after seeing what happened to the girl she shuddered. "Im here dont worry im fine." She sat down qickly and put her head down and silently talked to her friend... "

"Theres still blood there" she whispered and looked back to the floor where the girl had fell. She turned back to Maia and shook her head. "howd your day go other than seeing her suffer?" she looked up at her and smiled warmly

~~~Dreamer
awww

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!!!

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia winced, " normal. Except got suspected by the hall guard...." she shuddered, " not fun." she murmured. The tables were excused and they were marched to their dorms. Despite the rich and lushness of the school, the dorms were hideous and not at all comfortable. Maia was not happy with the choice of the school, even before her parents realized they were to be slaughtered and never see their daughter again. 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen starred at Maia she looked a bit tensed. "Are you okay?" she slightly nudged her as they were going into their Dorms... She looked around seeing if anyone looked as if they were starring but she couldnt see one at the moment.. "Here if you need anything come to my dorm" Vixen smiled at her and went into her dorm... 

~~~Dreamer
awww

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia cast her a warning look and looked terrified by the idea " are you CRAZY?!" she whispered forcefully, " at this rate we'll both be caught! " she finished and took a deept breath as she and Vixen were separated and put into separated dormitories. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Vixen shrugged before she had went in... "ughh" she had groaned to herself. Vixen was tired of this place, Her head landed on the pillow and she started to think to herself..What if maybe those people never came back because they had escaped out of here... She shook her head for thinking of something dumb like that and she began to do her homework

~~~Dreamer
awww

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Time skip powers....ACTIVATE))

Maia woke up knowing what she had to do. She had t get out of here. Now. ( they are going to try to escape, get caught, then go on the Quest, Kay? U make the first post on that)

5000th post 8/3/13

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(alright here we go lol)

Vixen woke up she had her homework unfinished on her lap... "Im done with this!" She took the ribbons out of her hair and threw them on the grown she smiled and went outside and knocked on Maias door, She waited for a bit till she had opened the door.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Twisted ( ATJ, sign up)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((whats going on?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

16th Birthday Ideas (Boy)

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos