Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2831
The vampires smile is beautiful. Yurippi stands up. She feels that her sunglasses have fallen off "Oh no! I hope that vampire doesn't look in my eyes!" She thinks "I'm sorry." She says with a low voice. "I wasn't looking where I was running, it happens when I'm thirsty, I was going to the town you see." She said with her eyes closed. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
I was running in the woods looking for another snack.

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

The vampires smile is beautiful. Yurippi stands up. She feels that her sunglasses have fallen off "Oh no! I hope that vampire doesn't look in my eyes!" She thinks "I'm sorry." She says with a low voice. "I wasn't looking where I was running, it happens when I'm thirsty, I was going to the town you see." She said with her eyes closed. 
You can open your eyes

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

I was running in the woods looking for another snack.
What was I not good enough I thought to him

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Thats when I see nana. ”hi nana I said happily

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

Thats when I see nana. ”hi nana I said happily
Hi I say with a smile thats when I see if I can use my powers on him

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2831
Yurippi was surprised. Did the girl know about her power? She nodded a little. If the girl didn't know about her power she just wouldn't look in her eyes! She opened one of her eyes. Then she opened them wide up. That girl was beautiful! She had long black her like Yurippi, and green sparkly eyes! Oh no! Yurippi looked away her blood red eyes reflected fright and anger. Why did she do that? 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!


Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
” what's up” I say casually

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Yurippi was surprised. Did the girl know about her power? She nodded a little. If the girl didn't know about her power she just wouldn't look in her eyes! She opened one of her eyes. Then she opened them wide up. That girl was beautiful! She had long black her like Yurippi, and green sparkly eyes! Oh no! Yurippi looked away her blood red eyes reflected fright and anger. Why did she do that? 
I laughed if you think you can try I told her reading her thoughts

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Hey nana who is that? I said curiously

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


play online games

latest forum posts

WINDOWS 10!

Word that start with B

How much battery has you got right now?

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Name A Song A-Z

Count to one million!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Names From A-Z

New I Survived Book

latest videos