Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's heart skipped a beat as Darren asked the question: Can i kiss you? Jay swallowed hard, his face reddening. Jay nodded slowly, showing that he could, as he closed his eyes and waited for Darren's lips against his.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren felt his mouth go dry as he licked his lips again. He lowered his head down towards Jay, watching the boy's closed eyes as he shut his own. Their lips touched. He didn't feel a spark or whatever, but that was just in movies. He liked the way Jay's lips felt against his own: soft. He pulled back slightly, not wanting to take away Jay's oxygen supply for too long, but the mud under his hand slipped and he came down crashing against Jay. Their lips touched again, but Darren felt like it was more of a violation than a kiss. He pulled off right away, blinking rapidly. "Oh god, I'm sorry. That was an accident. My hand slipped." His face was bright red, and he moved his hand to the grass to wipe away the mud.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay opened his eyes, his breathing ragged and his cheeks burning "T-that's okay..." He mumbled, his words slurred and dazed. He had enjoyed every minute of the kiss; the way Darren's lips felt against his, warm and soft. Jay's lips tingled, the kiss lingering. He sat up, running his fingers through his hair as he glanced at the ground.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, glanced at Jay, then looked away. "Sorry. I mean, that" -that as in the kiss- "was kind of invasive." He bit his lip and stared at down at his knees. "I just- Sorry."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged, acting as if it were no big deal, though his fluttering heart told otherwise. He cleared his throat "Really, it's fine..." His cheeks were still pink and he rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans. So....that's what a kiss feels like.... He thought to himself. This had been his first kiss. He had never dreamed that his first kiss would be out in the forest right after meeting face to face with a bear. Suddenly a thought popped into his head. Why hadn't the collars shocked them? Jay thought about it for a moment.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced towards Jay and watched him for a moment. "Should we keep looking? Or head back?" He bit his lip and found himself standing up and dusting his pants. He wanted to keep looking, and he wanted to travel with Jay. He knew that the other could handle himself, but the bear left him a little unsettled himself.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay rose to his feet, dusting himself off as well, including the front of his shirt. "Uh...yeah we can keep looking i guess, i think i'm in need of a bath more than ever" He mumbled the last part, picking a stray twig from his hair. "I'd rather go the opposite way of the bear though, if you don't mind" Jay shuddered slightly, rubbing the back of his neck as he began to treck through the trees once more.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren pulled a leaf out of Jay's hair and then nodded, moving in the same direction. He glanced towards the west and saw the sun hit the horizon. "We should probably stick together unless it's in broad daylight." He bit his lip and looked towards Jay. He only say the side of his face. He faced forward again. "I have no clue how we're going to move the water though."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded, then lifted his shoulders lightly in a shrug. He glanced at Darren "Can you move anything that's not solid with your mind..?" He asked, a puzzled look crossing his features. Usually he was good with physics, but he never even believed these powers that they possesed were real, let alone that they would ever have to use them. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren shrugged. "I don't know," he admitted. "I haven't tried." He glanced towards his hands. Dirt was caked under every possible crevice of nail, and each end was gnawed down to the stub of each finger. He would kill for a bar of soap. "I imagine it would be harder than picking up rocks, but still possible." One shoulder moved up in an awkward shrug; he glanced towards Jay. The other was looking at him, so he quickly glanced away before his face heated up. "T-The best thing to do would be try, I guess."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?

This or That??

Do you like waffles :P

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!