Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(No problem i just thought you didn't get it in your news feed xP)
Jay sighed, opening his eyes fully for the first time and staring up at Darren "Then...." He paused weakly, trying to work up enough energy to speak. "....then will you kiss me?" He finished softly. He was partially joking, but part of him longed for Darren's lips again. He was almost scared Darren would refuse as he gazed into the other boys eyes. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren's eyes widened and the air escaped his lungs, but he nodded anyway and bent over. His lips met Jay's; soft, calm, comforting. He pulled away, not wanting to take away too much oxygen. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't fall asleep. Not now."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded, his cheeks blazing. He didn't know if he could fall asleep now, though he was still tired. His heart was racing in his chest as he swallowed, still in Darren's arms. "Did i worry you?" He smiled slightly, raising an eyebrow at Darren.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren smiled softly, but it looked more like a sad smile. "To death," he admitted. "We should definitely not split up anymore." He glanced back towards where he could still vaguely see the outline of the fire. "Sorry I snapped," he apologized. "Before."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged, fidgeting uncomfortably in Darren's arms at the mention of it "No, it's okay. Its my fault for acting the way i did. You were only trying to help....." He mumbled, looking, away and staring out into the trees, his cheeks flushed. He was embarrassed for the way he had been acting. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren bit his lip again and pushed the hair away from Jay's face as he looked down at the other boy. "Do you think you can get up? It might be a good idea to keep you warm."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded slowly "Yeah.....i can probably make it" He mumbled, rolling out of Darren's arms and pushing himself with effort to his feet. He staggered slightly, his breath coming in short gasps. He held up one finger "Just.....just give me a sec" He panted. He hated how weak he was, and he was determined to get over to the fire himself. He finally began the short yet difficult journey back to the campfire, stepping slowly and carefully over logs and tree branches.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren walked right behind Jay. He saw that look of determination on the others' face, so he didn't try and help him right away, but he stayed close enough so that if he needed it he was there. He was always a step behind. The campfire was hot, but not atrociously. Warm enough to keep them heated, but not burn down a town.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
When they finally got there, Jay collapsed in a heap next to the campfire, panting. His breath came in swirls from his mouth as it touched the chilly air. He felt so tired...Jay's stomach growled loudly and a sharp jab of hunger pierced his gut. Hungry too. He ignored the hunger and rolled over on his side, his back to the campfire.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren raced towards the other, trying to help the boy sit up. "Are you alright?" he asked. He pushed the hair away from Jay's face as he stared down into the boy's eyes.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Sorry....

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos