Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren stared at Jay in shock of the other's outburst and felt himself wincing slightly. "Jay," Darren started. He reached forward and placed a gentle hand on Jay's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I don't want to fight with you." He let his arm fall off, trying to give the other some space. "We can head back, sleep for the night. We can figure all of this out tomorrow." Darren watched Jay longingly, hoping the other would come back with him and they could simply rest for the night. "Please. I'm sorry."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
########

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay opened his mouth as if to object but then closed it again. He could feel the exhaustion he had seeping into his bones, making it feel like as if he were going to collapse on the spot. He nodded solemnly, switching his direction and walking past Darren to head back the way they came. He bit his lip as he walked, staring at the ground as he did so. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have snapped, i-" He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren went after Jay the second the other slid on past him, this time keeping his distance to a few feet. He didn't like fighting, but sometimes his head just got too big and he said things before he even thought about them. He sighed and wiped his hand across the right half of his face. "No, no," he started, peeping up behind Jay. "It's fine. I just, I don't want to fight." He pulled his arms across his chest. "We're on the same side."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded, stuffing his hands back into his pockets, a habit that he had seemingly picked up. He walked back the way they came, keeping his eyes glued to the ground as he walked.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I feel like whenever I post in here I'm literally Darren and all I want to do is fix his stupidity. xD)

Darren walked on, staying a foot or so behind Jay. He didn't want to bombard the other. He felt like he was being annoying already, and that was never a good thing. He wrapped one arm around his torso and continued walking as the other hand held the staff. When they got back, he knelt over and re-lit a fire.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol :P) 
Jay sat down on the ground, wrapping his arms around his legs and tucking them closer to his body. He rested his chin on his knees and watched Darren re-light the fire.

(Ugggggh i know i keep having it but WRITERS BLOCK Dx)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren fixed some of the logs and backed up to look at the flames once his handiwork was done. The heat on his face was intense so he took another step back and glanced behind him to see Jay watching him. The other had pulled all his limbs towards the center of his body. "Can I sit next to you?" he asked.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded. "Yeah, go ahead." He gestured to the spot next to him before placing it back into its previous position. He stared at the flames, his eyes flickering as the orange glow of the fire reflected off of them. He pressed his lips tightly together.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren nodded in thanks and bent over before sitting down, his legs crossed one over the other. He had been sitting Indian-style more often than not lately. He watched the fire but he was more focused on Jay next to him, even if the other wasn't in his eye sight. "I'm sorry," he said bluntly. "I shouldn't have pushed you to go. It was stupid of me."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

What's ur best colour

latest videos