Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy for Mythical Creatures [Open]

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay has no plot. This academy is for mythical or supernatural creatures, but they can also act just like any other kind of person... kind of.

Name:

Biography: [Optional]
Creature:
Powers: [No mind controlling or blood manipulation.]
Appearance:

Rules:
-Remove all brackets [ ] when making your form.
-No God-modding [controlling other characters].
-Two characters for each participant [must be boy and girl].
-Use grammar, typos are fine, but don't do it like this: "are u ok?"
-You many only do two more pages when I'm offline.
-Don't pick fights in OC.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters
Lysander Roux - 23 - ⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Ophelia Meyer - 21- ⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Emiline "Emma" Greyson - 19 - samanthapandaw
Daniel Jackson - 21 - samanthapandaw
Damien - 18 - Storm1232
Naomii - 23 - Storm1232
Chrissa - 20 - massblock1
Jack - 19 - massblock1

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lysander Roux

Personality: Quiet, shy, polite, doesn't accept things easily, and many other traits that you will find out.

Biography: Lysander was abandoned by his parents at a young age. They found out what he had become, and they became too frightened to even talk about him. Nothing else is known about Lysander's past.

Creature: Jaracacas

Powers: Can poison anyone with a bite, and advanced strength.

Appearance: Leather black, wavy hair that reaches a bit past his ears, crystal blue eyes, alabaster skin, light cerise red pink lips, athletic figure and 6'4 in height.

Other: Jaracacas - A vampiric creature that appears in the form of a snake.

Name: Ophelia Meyer 

Personality: Depends on how you treat her.

Biography: Nothing is known.

Creature: Jinni

Powers: Shapeshifting into animals or other mythical creatures, invisibility and electric skin.

Appearance: Straight burgundy hair that goes a bit under her shoulders, jet black eyes, pale skin, soft rose pink lips, hourglass figure and is 6'2 in height.

Other: Jinni - An invisible shapeshifter that can appear in the form of a human or an animal.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Emiline "Emma" Greyson
Personality: Emma can be very cold at times, and very quiet. She tends to be a bit shy. However, she's a loyal friend, and a kind person. She hates it when people are bullies. She can be pretty aggressive at times, if you really get her mad. Slow to anger. Can be very awkward around people. Tends to put herself down. A tomboy.
Biography: Emma grew up with her mom, as her parents had gotten a divorce shortly after she was born. She had a pretty average life, and mostly avoided other people. She was never anyone really important.
Creature: water elementalist
Powers: she can control water and ice
Appearance: Emma has white-blonde hair, which she keeps cut around shoulder length and tied out of her face in a low ponytail. There are a few silver streaks died in her side bangs that blend in pretty well with her hair. She has very pale skin, but she's not sickly looking. Her largish eyes are a light, cold blue. She's 5' 7" and thin. Very pretty, in a tomboyish way. Usually wears grey, white, and light blue, with silver accenting. Her outfits usually consist of jeans, a tee, and her white and silver sneakers, sometimes a grey hoodie. Almost always wears her silver heart necklace with diamonds and sapphires.  

Name: Daniel Jackson
Personality: Daniel's a kind person, although he tends to be more of a loner. He's not really a leader, but he's a peacemaker, and hates fights. He treats everyone well. Very smart, he's good at negotiating. He hates sticking out.
Biography: Daniel hides his past from others.
Creature: vampire
Powers: He has generic vampire powers. (Faster than normal, strong, super sensitive senses, etc) nothing outside of those.
Appearance: Daniel has dark brown, straight hair that he keeps cut short. He has fair skin. His eyes are a sorta chocolatey brown color. He's 6' tall, and thin but athletic. Usually wears just generic clothes, tee shirts and plaid and jeans and sneakers. 

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no need to ask to join, but you've been accepted. Tongue Out

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
I figured there wasn't a need to, but it's a habit I've picked up. I usually even ask when the creator asks me to join. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
How long is "temporarily"? I don't think people would like to become stone just by looking into his eyes. Isn't Medusa a goddess?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

How long is "temporarily"? I don't think people would like to become stone just by looking into his eyes. Isn't Medusa a goddess?

Yes and no, she isn't in the main ones, but she is a greek goddess I'd believe, at least she's mentioned a lot in greek mythology.. And by temorarily, I mean no more than 2 hours, and thats the MAX and only really applies if he turned the person to stone on purpose. I wan going to add into the form that he's learning to control it so it doesn't happen on accident and is able to keep it from happening when around certain perople.. 

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm, I guess I'll make an acception.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien
Personality: He's pretty laid back, and rarely gets angry. He'll try anything once.
Biography: Live with his adopted family of whom inculde hims mother and younger sister. At time he can hear messages of advice from Medusa (I didn't know if this would go in Bio or powers..)
Creature: Apparently he's related to Medusa..
Powers: Nearly Identical to those of Medusa. When looked in the eye, he can turn many into stone, except its only temporary.And by temorarily, I mean no more than 2 hours, and thats the MAX and only really applies if he turned the person to stone on purpose.He's learning to control it so it doesn't happen on accident and is able to keep it from happening when around certain people..  He has snakes that hide in his hair..
Appearance: I'm adding a small discription as well. He's often wearing ################# (or whatever you want to call it), to keep from randomly stoning people and a hat to keep light frm getting in the snakes in his hair, since they hiss when disturbed. He's about 5'11

I fixed it, and I might make a second one, if thats alright smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does My Skin Color Matter?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

The Outsiders

Life After- A sequel to the roleplay God's...

Who is has crazier style.. Lady Gaga or Ka...

Your favorite cartoon character?

latest videos