Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Lightning Spark sped after Stormsurge. "Coming! If you were late for the performance, it would be like the end of the world!" She joked.

Golden Flash smiled and dashed after Lightning Spark. This was one race she wasn't going to lose. "Lightning spark! You lost something back there!" She called.

Lightning Spark stopped and turned around. "Okay! Thanks!" She replied and sped back to look for an invisible item.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh would you-  Lightning Spark there is nothing there.  She's just toying with you. Now come on!" She was almost at Twilight's house.  "Hello? Twilight?" She asked, knocking on the door.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Lightning Spark stopepd adruptly and turned around. It was true. Golden Flash had tricked her. She was at Twilight's door, looking at Lightning Spark with a glint of humor in her eyes. Narrowing her eyes, Lightning Spark flew sulkily toward Stormsurge and Golden Flash.

Golden Flash snickered as Lightning Spark flew slowly up to Twilight's house. "You totally fell for it!" She turned her attention back to Stormsurge.

SO SMILE!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where is she?  Hey Spike, open the door!  We need to come in." She yelled. He opened the door and the trio rushed in.  Stormsurge removed her cloak and stretched her wings.  "Alright, we need to hurry!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Lightning Spark nodded and rushed in after Stormsurge.  Then, she set down Stormsurge's items. "We have five minutes till the performance."

Golden Flash followed Lightning Spark, still smiling from the trick she played on Lightning Spark. She set down Stormsurge's items and grabbed Stormsurge's cloak, hanging it on the coat rack,

SO SMILE!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great, that should give me some time to pick out my dress for the after party.  It's supposed to be fancy so i need to choose quick."  She scanned her dresses, until she stopped at the one she had designed.  It was fire based.  It had the pattern of fire on a black background.  She then picked out some red shoes to match.  "Perfect! Now, we have to hurry, the preformance is going to start soon." She rushed out the door, heading towards the feild where it was to be held.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Golden Flash nodded quickly and sped after Stormsurge, out the door. Without stopping, she spread her wings and took flight, keeping close to StormSurge.

Lightning Spark followed Stormsurge, also. She opened her wings and jumped into the air. The wind caught her wings and she was flying. Golden Flash and Stormsurge were far ahead. So, Lightning Spark picked up speed. When this happened, lightning cracked in the sky and her mane and tail seemed to look like a lightning bolt.Thunder rummbled across the sky. (No, it's not a storm. This happens every time she flies fast. Sort of like the way Rainbowdash does the sonic rainboom)

SO SMILE!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're here!" She announced. As the came to some stands and a track.  She walked up to a dark blue Wonderbolt.  "Hello Soarin, sorry I'm late. These two kept on racing." She pointed her tail towards Lightining Spark, and Golden Flash.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Golden Flash landed right behind Stormsurge. Loud thunder caught her attention. She narrowed her eyes as Lightning Spark came speeding across the sky. One last bolt of lightning struck Lightning Spark when she landed. Lightning never hurt her. "Show off." Golden Flash muttered.

Lightning Spark narrowed her eyes. "What's wrong Golden Flash? Am I too awesome for you?" She taunted. "Oh, wait, you lost your awesomeness at flight school when you fell off the clouds. Stormsurge along with the wonder bolts had to save you! Poor little Golden Flash."

SO SMILE!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge sighed.  "Would you stop bickering?"  She sped off not waiting for an answer , Soarin with her.  They stopped at the starting line, stretching her wings.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box Pt.2

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

latest videos