Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

(Sorry for controlling more then my own character. I was trying to start off the rp. Won't happen again!)

(( it's alright. i need to clarify who you are. like are you a made up pony or one of the main characters.))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Uh, is my form accepted by you? It's the Stormsurge one)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Ahem. What will the RP be about?)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( qoute it for me. im too lazy))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

(Ahem. What will the RP be about?)

(( well the setting is ponyville but i want us to start off at like one of pinkie pie's parties. i call her as well))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

(Sorry for controlling more then my own character. I was trying to start off the rp. Won't happen again!)

(( it's alright. i need to clarify who you are. like are you a made up pony or one of the main characters.))

(Applejack.)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

welcome to the world of EQUESTRIA . where pinkie pie, rarity, twilight sparkle, rainbow dash, applejack, and fluttershy live. this is specifically taking place in pony ville. you can either have the characters i have listed or make your own!! anyways i call TWILIGHT SPARKL
equestria-  the land where all pony,unicorn, and other mythical creatures  live.
princess celsetia- the ruler of equestria
cutie mark- the mark on their thigh that explains them like on pinkie pie she has balloons cause she is ecstatic and a party person

all the character personalities:

rarity- a unicorn pony  with a white body, dark blue eyes, a purple mane and tail that are curled

she really cares about fashion

princess celestia- the ruler of equestria she controls the rising and settling of the sun 

(only i will be this character i dont want anyone making stupid rules)

fluttershy- a Pegasus pony with a yellow body, pink tail and mane, with light blue eyes she is very shy and has a way with talking to animals

applejack-  an earth pony with an orange body, green eyes and blond mane and tail  she shows strength and takes care of an apple orchard with her brother Macintosh

rainbow dash - a Pegasus pony with a blue body,pink eyes, and rainbow mane and tail she is conceited but loves to fly

twilight sparkle- a unicorn pony lavender body  purple eyes, indigo mane and tail with a streak of pink with her horn she can make things float

pinkie  pie - a earth pony with a pink body, hot pink main and tail with blue eyes she is very hyper and loves to partayyyy

spike- twilight sparkles baby dragon that sends messages to princess celestia by breathing fire he is fire proof so when  he breaths on things it wont catch on fire

*creators note*

only fluttery shy and rainbow dash are able to fly

twilight sparkle and rarity can levitate things with  their horns

all the rest are regular ponies

form:

name:

color of eyes:

mane:

tail:

cutie mark:

unicorn/pegasus pony, or earth pony:\

RULES

:

DO NOT  ROLEPLAY WHEN IM GONE
dont control any other characters ( unless you made more)

no godmodding

when out of character use -----> () when in characters use these ------> " "

CODE: kai if you dont type this you're not accepted

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Stormsurge

Color of eyes: bright yellow

Mane: flowing like Princesses except with black and yellow stripes

Tail: same as mane

Cutie Mark: a bright yellow bolt of lightning

Unicorn/Pegasus or earth pony: Alicorn (half Pegasus half unicorn) (is princess celestia's daughter if that ok)

Other: she has a dark gray body, is part of the Wonderbolts, and HATES to be fussed over like a princess. (Though she is one if you allow it. Oh, and if she is one, no one knows but her and twilight, her best friend and obviously Princess Celestia.)

(there you go)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

"CelestiaAndLuna" wrote:

(Applejack.)

can i see your form??

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Stormsurge

Color of eyes: bright yellow

Mane: flowing like Princesses except with black and yellow stripes

Tail: same as mane

Cutie Mark: a bright yellow bolt of lightning

Unicorn/Pegasus or earth pony: Alicorn (half Pegasus half unicorn) (is princess celestia's daughter if that ok)

Other: she has a dark gray body, is part of the Wonderbolts, and HATES to be fussed over like a princess. (Though she is one if you allow it. Oh, and if she is one, no one knows but her and twilight, her best friend and obviously Princess Celestia.)

(there you go)

((accepted))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos