Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I hope so," Rosalie murmured, then smiled at Lee. "Thanks. I would have been toast if you hadn't turned up."

~earth707~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee smiled " your welcome" he grinned bigger and laughed "yay, he is gone lets celebrate!". 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie laughed as she watched him, jumping up onto a tree stump, splitting her sides.
"Ssh," she teased. "Someone will hear you!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee laughed " look around, no one is hardly here so come on!". He smiled and sat down on the tree stump looking at Rosalie

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie grinned, rolling her eyes with amusament. "Come on then, who can do the best guitar rocking impression?" she jumped up onto another tree stump and started head banging, playing air guitar. "Check out my wicked guitar face," she giggled.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee laughed and copied Rosalie's impression " your so funny" he said smiling. He climbed up the tree still doing air guitar.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben froze; everything around him seemed like he was in some sort of silent world of slow-motion. He glanced down again at the letter in his hand, his black hair shadowing the corners of his face: Meet me at 9pm ... Bring no-one with you ... Yet here he was, with not a single movement around him. A fist suddenly crashed into his stomach, and he felt several hands grab him at the same time. As his fingertips came in contact with the youthful skin, wrinkles began to form in them, and they began to age. "What?" he heard one of them gasp, another mumbling a curse under his breath. He was pulled deeper into the shadows then, but weaker this time as his attackers grew older by his touch. He instinctively shielded his face with his arms as he was smashed through a window, the shattering glass falling around him. "You almost killed me in the hallway. Now it's your time", the voice almost cackled, and he felt hands grab the back of his hood again, pulling him back against the broken window. Ruben punched the figure immediately, realising it was a student from the school. He then grabbed the figure from under his arms and spun him onto his back, which stunned the student for a minute. The shadows were so dark now that he could see nothing, even the other students as they lunged at him.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie froze, her amused expression suddenly stony and shocked. "Oh my god," she whispered. "It's Ruben."
She started running, the wind whipping her hair around furiously. Then a heavy blow came to her stomach and she tripped, falling onto her back, staring up into the same boy's face. "Come back for your boyfriend have you?" he smirked, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up. Rosalie shook him off angrily. "No. He's not my boyfriend," she snarled, her eyes focusing on his, snakelike and frightening. He smiled again. "That really doesn't matter," he said. "Follow me."
"Follow you? After what's happened tonight?"
"I said follow me," he hissed, his tone so frightening, Rosalie quickly fell in step behind him. He led her into a small alcove, tucked away by the old building. She realized what he meant to do.
"No," she whispered quickly and tried to run. He gripped her wrist and swung her back. 
"You can't run," he smirked as his friends blocked up the exits. Lee wasn't here this time. 
"No," Rosalie repeated in horror.
"Yes. Now give me the diamond."
"What?"
"The diamond, don't play innocent."
"I honestly don't know what you're-"
"Give it to me!" His voice echoed into the night.
"I'll scream," Rosalie said.
"No one will hear you. No one can see you."
Rosalie growled and aimed a fireball at him. To her horror, it didn't even flare.
"Did I mention my friend here is a blocker?" The boy smiled, raising an eyebrow.
"Did I mention how loud I can scream?" Rosalie retorted, her eyes flaming. And then she screamed. Not just a scream. An ear-piercing holler, causing the boy to stumble backwards in shock. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody's eyes flickered over to the group of people, having heard Rosalie's scream. Melody knelt down to the dirt. Grabbing all of the water from it she threw a light bit at one of the boys heads.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben hit the nearest boy in the chest with a strong elbow as he grabbed the other by the front of his shirt, throwing him out of the broken window. An earsplitting scream rang in his ears, and he recognised that it belonged to Rosalie. Punching out of the grip of the others, he sped towards the boy nearest to Rosalie, shoving him onto his back in a hard and rapid movement. The others attacked him from behind; grabbing and punching at him violently. Ruben ignored another punch to his stomach as he kicked another of the boys this time, throwing them also threw the shattered window.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

insanity

Its a never ending game!

insanity

latest videos