Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"So, how's the new kid?  You know the son of Posidion?  He is pretty intresting."  She said, flipping her sword in her hand before chopping the heads of of two dummies at the same time.  She knew that Amina wasn't her best friend, but, Katrina had been here longer and felt she should know her better.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina shrugged "Haven't talked to him lately..." She muttered. She was suddenly curious about Jason, and kind of missed his immature attitude. She remembered how she left him at the training area, storming off in a huff.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, i will tell you something.  It is so hard to walk around without seeing him.  He's everywhere!"  She joked, powering down her locket.  She looked at the sky.  "Should we head in for dinner?  It's rather late."  

(Oh, Katrina has a British accent)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Rebecca didn't realize it was getting kinda late until she was halfway to the training arena. She sighed and started heading back. But first, she needed to go check on the horses. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and turned around.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Without waiting for an answer, Katrina got up and summoned storm clouds. She hopped onto one and it carried her to the dining hall.  She walked in, grabbing a plate of food and scooping some into the offering fires, sat down.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stopped playing & changed to "Stereo Hearts". He smiled at the song.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
( i cant post untill some body finds my character Frustrated )

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will)

It was the next day, and Katrina left the camp for a little fun.  She was walking through a strawberry field, and was about to grab a few, when she heard something.  She looked over at the field by her right.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix was flying around thinking about amina. He looked down and saw katrina so he decided to mess with her. He flew lower and made storm clouds. Thunder and lightning flashed in the sky. He boomed his voice to say "What's up sis!"

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina stared up, and shouted.  "Oh would you stop that!"  She said, annoyed.  She looked though the field and saw a girl in the field.  "Hey Hendrix! Get down here!"  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos