Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
After Artemis, he headed to the creek.  He sat down, staring out into the horizon, like he was in a trance.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina lay curled up on the bank near the river, the peaceful sound of rushing water and the shade of a tree nearby comforting as she dozed lightly.

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis saw Amina sleeping by the creek & decided it is best not to disturb her. He decided to meditate & pass the time.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
cnote123_1569750 Lock
cnote123_1569750
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas walked out of the building and made his way back to the Ares cabin, humming to himself as he walked. He looked at the ground and kicked a small pebble.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina continued to sleep on the riverbed, her dark black hair like a curtain around her. Her chest rose and fell as she slept. When she slept, she looked peaceful and relaxed (Lol sorry i have wb)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Amina continued to sleep on the riverbed, her dark black hair like a curtain around her. Her chest rose and fell as she slept. When she slept, she looked peaceful and relaxed (Lol sorry i have wb)

Posted By:
cnote123_1569750 Lock
cnote123_1569750
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas walked by the training arena and looked down by the river, there was a dark silhouette that looked out of place. He walked closer to the river and saw it was just Amina. Atlas looked down at her for a second and bent down to lift her up into his arms,meh started to walk back to her cabin.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's head rolled to lay against Atlas's chest. She snuggled into the warmth of his arms during her sleep.

Posted By:
cnote123_1569750 Lock
cnote123_1569750
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas looked down at her and chuckled lightly. He moved slowly to her cabin and hoisted her up.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis opened his eyes & saw Amina is not by the creek anymore. With a shrug, he closed his eyes & continues meditating.

play online games

latest forum posts

John Green

Its a never ending game!

What do you guys think about the Chinese w...

i wanna learn

i wanna learn-moved

good vrs bad-moved

Names From A-Z

What/How are you feeling right now?

friends-moved

friends

latest videos