Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Jin sat down. "Sorry I wasn't able to help, I fell asleep and I'm a heavy sleeper."

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes but she couldn't help but smile "You two are so dumb" She muttered. Then, she remembered Jason. She missed his quirkiness, and didn't seem to see him that much anymore.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where's jason?" Hendrix asked

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina spoke up from the shadows,

"Last i saw him he was at the lake."  She said, walking up to the group.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina had the urge to go look for him by the lake, but she resisted it. She looked around at the others.

Jace followed behind Katrina, his hands shoved into his pockets.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"So, what are we going to do? We can't have people dropping dead everywhere."  Katrina said.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hometownartist
hometownartist
Star
Exactly HOW strict are you on the age???? I read the Percy Jackson series in the fourth grade so yeah, I'm kind of wondering... By the way if your a fan of Percy Jackson you should read his other series called something like Heroes of Olympus. Anyways the last book that came out was called The Mark of Athena. Really good stuff. I guess I'll take my fangirling elsewhere!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um.. I know about the series.  This is slightly based off of the original series, just different.  It involves half-bloods.  But not much else about the series.  At least, the main idea, yes.  And no.  It is confusing.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Um.. I know about the series.  This is slightly based off of the original series, just different.  It involves half-bloods.  But not much else about the series.  At least, the main idea, yes.  And no.  It is confusing.)

(Exactly. Thank you. I did not intend to make this exactly like the books, because what fun would that be? You already read the books, there's no point in re-writing it on roleplaying. I expanded the age realm for a reason, and that is so i could make it a bit different. And yes, please if you are going to complain don't post here at all.)

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Mods vs users!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Mods vs users!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos