Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina swallowed hard, looking up at him with wide eyes. "Y-yeah.....sure whatever..." She tried to pull away but Jason still had hold on her arm. She looked down, staring at her sneakers.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol and by the way what does Aphrodite cabin have to do with anything? I know she's the love godess but still xP)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(You'll see right now) "Stay here I'll be back to talk to you in a second" Jason said before running off into Aphrodite's cabin. "Now that've decided that I can't be with Amina I have to become a new man. And that means a different style" he thought before entering the cabin. Five minutes later he came out wearing a white dress shirt with a black bow tie, a black vest, black dress pants, black and white converse,s, and a black fedora. "Where were we? That's right you were going to tell me what was wrong" he said as he rolled up his sleeves while walking towards Amina.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Woah, lol xD)
Amina's jaw dropped as she took in what he was wearing. She looked at him from head to toe and swallowed again. He looked.....amazing. She clamped her mouth shut and looked away from him, shoving her hands into her back pockets. "Um....actually...." Her mouth became dry and it became hard to speak. She moistened her lips before adding "...I was just saying i was fine" She mumbled.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"If you don't tell me I'll have to torture you in the most cruel and vicious way I can think of" Jason said with a serious face.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes, shifting her weight from one foot to the other "Oh, boy. I'm so scared. Go ahead, i'm not telling you anything" She scoffed, raising an eyebrow at him. Sure, he looked incredibally gorgeous, but he still wasn't getting anything out of her.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason gave Amina a mischievous smile. "I warned you" he said before he bag an tickling Amina. (Lol I Gtg soon)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay xD Lol) Amina squealed and tried to wrench away from him "Stop it!" She laughed, wiggling away from him and running behind a tree. Her breathing came in short gasps. "Nice try, but no cigar!" She called.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(XD See ya) "I'm going to get you" Jason said with a smile as he chased after her.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Buh bye!) Amina laughed and kept running, swiveling around trees as if she were in a capture the flag game "Stop it, Jason! It isn't funny!" She called over her shoulder as she continued to run.

(Lol wb sorry)

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mirror, Mirror

We the Kidz

Mirror, Mirror

what are your hobbies and interests?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Mods vs users!

latest videos