Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(right now if u want to.)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Great! You can start us)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Trina~

I walk out of the Poseidon cabin and yawn. Boy am I tired! I walk toward the arena to train for a little bit.

Davin~

I wake up. The statue of Zeus in my cabin sometimes frightens me when I first wake up.I look over in the other bed and see Katrina.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey Davin, how are you?" Katrina asked, stretching in bed.  She grabbed her locket from the cubed side table and stood up.  "I'm heading to the arena, want to join me?" She asked.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Davin~

I stood out of bed and stretched my arms and legs. I grab my sword and swing it into its leash.(or what ever its called).

"Sure but you have to catch me." I say and fly out of the door. I summon the air to let me fly only what professional Zeus children could do and zoom to the arena.

Trina~

I look up and see Davin.I blush. And wave to him. He waves back and falls in. "Hey" He says. could be mistaken for a Hades girl since I'm goth,have pale skin,grey eyes,and black hair.But nope I'm daughter of Poseidon god of the seas.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Should I make my form now?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Lightning struck the ground next to the pair and Katrina appeared, her arms crossed.  This was the most difficult way of travel for children of Zeus, and only few could completly master it.  "That was fair." She said sarcastically.  She took up her locket and opened the side with the sword carved into it, and it transformed.  She tossed it back and forth before swinging it to slice off the head of a dummy near by.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)

Davin~

I laugh at her sarcastic comment and bring out my sword. I stab it into the air and my golden Pegasus comes. "Steady lightning." I say and pet his mane. I jump on and hold out my hand to Trina wanna life since your newer to camp half blood?"I ask and she nods taking my hand.  I lift her up and I whistle for my half sisters Pegasus to come just in Katrina wanted to come on the tour.

Trina~

I held onto Davin and looked down a little scared since what if Zeus got mad that I was in his domain? Davin holds my hand for support and we take our tour. He shows we a lot of stuff. As we past the forest I see all the scary and dangerous monsters hidden inside.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait for me! I know more of this place then you." Katrina shouted, jumping onto her Pegasus, Surge.  She flew ahead of them and landed, stopping them from moving.  "You shouldn't bring new comers to the forest, that is, with out an older Half-Blood."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Kids of the gods!

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Davin~

I look at Katrina how old r u then? Because I think I'M the older one. And anyways I'm not taking her to the forest I'm just shoeing her around the whole camp." I say.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Username Change-moved

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

latest videos