Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
A group of seven friends are working against sinister forces to protect their lives, their friends and their families. They are all shapeshifters and can communicate telepathically. To defeat them, they must sneak into the governments offices and destroy all files on their computers. Then they must run and go into hiding so they can't be tracked. This is my second role play (no one really went on the first) and I hope you enjoy it! There are seven characters to choose from............

Phoenix: A charming, sly,  sarcastic, sneaky girl with flaming red hair Can be sarcastic. Can shapeshift into a fox. Aged 12.
Gideon: A prankster, joker, funny boy with tufty hair and freckles. Can shapeshift into a wolf. Aged 13.
Queenie: A stuck up, only friendly to her friends, rich, nice girl. Can shapeshift into a cat. Aged 13.

Olive: a shy, quiet, friendly, smiley girl with blonde hair. Shapeshifts into a mouse.
Seth: A serious, friendly, reasonable, smiley boy. Can shapeshift into a bat..  Aged 12.
Sky: A funny, friendly, kind, sarcastic, smart (in a common sense way) can shapeshift into a lizard.
Leon: Dark, mysterious, sarcastic, funny. Can shapeshift into an eagle.

NO ONE IS IMMORTAL!
YOU CAN ONLY KILL SOMEONE IF YOU GET PERMISSION FROM THEM!
THE PARTS TAKEN ARE IN RED AND BOLD!
YOU CAN HAVE UP TO TWO CHARACTERS EACH!
HAVE FUN! 

smile 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
I am Queenie

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Phoenix? Please? smile I love this Roleplay!smile

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, I think you should ask for sample posts. Some roleplayers out there are not kid friendly, or they constantly talk with text language. I would request Phoenix with this post as a sample.  

I woke up to the sound of the morning bell. I checked my clock. 6:15. I groaned and dove back under my covers. Hopefully I could get a 6:30 bell. I sighed. I was the leader of water elementalists, I had to get up. I grunted and heaved myself up. I felt so woozy. Everyone but the elementalists slept in. Grumbling, I realized that things were getting a bit complicated with the earth elementals. They were early risers but us waters were not, the problem was, the earth and the water shared the same enemy. 

I dragged myself over t the wardrobe where many various clothing hung, it was so big n there, I didn't know all of it! I could have s w o r n, there was some kind of suit of armor in there, I rummaged through some clothing and I came upon a coral dress with gray leggings, I smiled at this little fashn and slipped it on. 

Now fully awake, I spoke ever water in the cabin, telling each one to get up. Jerome, the lazy one, slept through my attempts. I got so frustrated,  ended up screaming at the top of my lungs and whacking him with a pillow. Finally, I got my lazy cabin awake and dressed, ready to meet the Earth.

Cassidy, the Earth leader, came out and fretted me, her wild red locks swinging in fro. I was a bit jealous of her curls, I had tried curling my hair once, but all I ever got were stupid waves. I smiled at Cassidy, a bit half-heartedly. I had failed to destroy Dectricity so we were to try again. We had about a week in time, that's what we did. We destroyed evil spirits for mortals that didn't even know we existed. I sighed and listed to Cassidy ramble on about good luck charms and safety lessons. 

Soon, we departed for the volcano I had recently blew up. With a pack full of supplies and a tracing team behind us, we were ready to go. 

My posts have actually improved much over time, this was over a month ago. I actually have a character quite similar to Pheonix. Her name is Quinn. Here is a post as her.

Quinns carefree, slightly slanted amber eyes darted here and there. She crept through the vast forest, trying to camouflage but failing miserably because of the florecent color of her hair which flashed in the sun. She cursed and flipped her hood up hiding it from view. Even that had its downsides. Her long shiney red hair kept peeking out and flying into her face. She nearly screamed in frustration. Instead, she held her head high in a snobby sort of way and stalked off, now a fox. Tail high in the air waving softly. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Hola.
Could I take Phoenix?

I really can't be bothered with an example post, so just read one of my posts in a RP or something, xD Super tired today.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
------------------StrawberrySnake and MokeyDokey-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, I've given Phoenix to someone else! You could try Sky maybe, and if you want to try Sky could I have a sample post of what you would write like and what sort of ideas you have? Thanks smile

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
------------------ Jomeimei----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you want you can change the name to Quinn smile Anyway I've given you the role of Phoenix so enjoy!

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll definitely take Sky, she sounds just like me! xD
I'm going to bed now, so I'll post my example thingo in the morning.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

------------------ Jomeimei----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you want you can change the name to Quinn smile Anyway I've given you the role of Phoenix so enjoy!

thank you very much earth707. I will change the name to Quinn if you want me to, it doesn't really matter what the name is!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
StrawberrySnake: Okay!!!! smile

~earth707~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos