Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn rolled her eyes, " don't call me Phoenix! " she snorted and watched the fire. She did feel a pang of guiltiness  for those that didn't survive but it was soon quenched by her everlasting angry pride. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Olive looked down at her converse. She assumed they were all gone but now that she knew they were dead she couldn't help but feel responsible in some odd way. She looked up at the others and asked "what now?"

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Even Serena?" Leon whispered, memories of his loving girlfriend flashing throughout his mind. "She didn't escape?" he murmured, staring down at the ground. For a few moments, he ignored his burns, and rushed back inside the flaming building.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Olive watched in horror as Leon ran back into the building. She felt so bad everyone knew how nice Serena was and now she was gone. They truly were the only ones.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Leon grimaced as more flames began to lick at his ankles, but his attention was focused on the possibility Serena may still be alive. Ignoring everything in his path, he smashed into the first dorm, which he knew to be hers. The cupboard was flaming, as was all the furniture, and in the centre of it all, was Serena's body on the middle of the floor. "Please be okay", Leon murmured, pulling her up onto his lap. "Serena", he said in a panicking tone, her head lolling over his knee. "Wake up", he whispered, tears beginning to stream down his face. Slowly, she opened her eyes, her black hair moving slightly around her shoulders. "Leon?" she asked in a weak voice, her clothes and face covered in burns and soot. Leon bit down on his bottom lip to keep from sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm going to save you", he whispered, his eyes pleading. The corner of Serena's mouth lifted up gently, her eyes soft and calm. "I'm sorry, Leon", she whispered back, her body relaxing at the pure sight of him. Leon burst into tears at that moment, his fingers tangling in her matted hair. Serena's eyes glimmered as she held in her own tears. "We'll see each other again", she promised, moments before her eyes closed again.

SPOILER

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Oi! Leon, mate! Come back! You can't just do that!" Gideon yelled after the running figure. He glanced back at the others. "Stay here." Then he followed Leon. He just made it to the door as Serena's eyes closed.
"I'm really sorry, mate," Gideon gulped, watching Leon's expression. "But we have to get out of here."

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon ignored Gideon's presence as he held up Serena's limp head. "No, no, no. Please, Serena. Come back", he murmured under his breath, watching her lifeless eyes. "Don't leave me", he sobbed, burying his face in her chest. Her crisp, dry hair brushed in his face. His eyes shimmering, he looked up at Gideon. "Get out of here, before you get hurt too", he whispered miserably. "I can't leave her", he explained, looking down at Serena again. Bring her with you, a voice said in his mind. Picking up her body, another tear rolled down his cheek as he began to carry her back outside, emerging from the flames with Gideon.

SPOILER

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar

Sky's hands leapt to her mouth when Leon ran back into the build.

"Come back!" she shrieked, "You'll die in there!" but it was too late. He'd gone into the scorching hot flame. Sky heard him, screaming for his girlfriend, his voice become hoarse, his cries stopped abruptly. Had he found her? Minutes passes.

The Sky saw them. Gideon and Leon, emerging from the building, perfectly safe. Oh God. What's he carrying? 
Sky's eyes widened in realization. Her body. He was carrying Serena out of the flame. The first thing that  popped into her head was: He is SUCH a good boyfriend. Then: Oh my God, I'm so mean! Serena!

Sky didn't really know her besides that she was Leon's girlfriend, but she was crying all the same as she rushed forward.

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon moved further out of the flames, the intense heat flooding through his body gradually disappearing. Tears rolling down his cheeks, he knelt down with Serena still in his arms, holding her securely as if she were still alive. Another tear rolled down his cheek as he studied her limp body, holding up her head as it lolled over his leg. The burns that covered her face and body were many, but Leon did not care. She was just as beautiful to him as she ever had been. "I love you, Serena", he whispered, gently burying his head in her bloody chest. The blood soaked through his hair, but did not bother him at the slightest. More tears streamed down his face at his mighty loss. "You were everything to me", he murmured, his eyes glimmering with misery.

SPOILER

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh God..." Sky whispered at the sight of her body, wrapped in Leon's arms. She wrapped one arm about his shoulder as they walked back to the others in silence. He was crying. Sky had never seen him cry.

OOC: Sorry about the short post, I'm really uncreative today, xD

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

xbox 1 or ps4

Rainbow Looms

Suckish Shows.

latest videos