Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Save the humans!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a fantasy about supernatruls that find out that the bad supernatruls are catching humans and turning them bad. you can pick to be bad or nice. I will do my form once other people have done theirs.

nice: you are trying to help the humans get out and fight the bad

Bad: you are changing the humans, example, if you were a vampire you can change a human into a vampire and make them bad

Form:

name:

Personality:

Supernatrul:

good or bad:

looks(pics or text):

Other:

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Save the humans!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Save the humans!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes!  smile

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Save the humans!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks! XD)

Name:  Sebastian Sting

Personality:  Harsh, stubborn, independent, dangerous, not easily impressed, strong, determined, smart.

Supernatural:  Were-Leopard (The Were-Leopard is a human that has the ability to change into the form of a leopard. When they choose to change to a leopard, they have complete control over themselves, just like if they were in their human form. But when in the presence of a full moon, the Were-Leopard will change into it's leopard form, and will not be able to control itself. Not only is the Were-Leopard incredibly strong and fast both in human and leopard form, but it also has supernatural abilities).

Good or Bad:  Bad (He is not completely bad, simply confused and often loses control).

Looks: 

Other:  His abilities are being able to manipulate other animals (this power works best on leopards like himself), and communicate with other Were-Leopards through mind messaging. Even in human form, he has the enhanced senses of a cat.

Name:  Renee Cloud

Personality:  Sweet, caring, graceful, selfless, intelligent, dangerous and sarcastic to enemies, doesn't give up easily.
#
Supernatural:  Half Pegasus (The Pegasus is a creature from Greek Mythology, also known as a winged horse. It's natural temperament is quite gentle, calm and graceful). Half Seraphim (Seraphim are the highest class of angels, creatures of the heavens. They are human in appearance, but with large white wings and supernatural abilities including mind reading and shapeshifting).

Good or Bad:  Good

Looks: 

Other:  Her abilities are mind reading and shapeshifting, but she can also communicate through mind-messaging with other angels. When she plays her harp, it puts others under her control, except for other angels.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Save the humans!

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: clare fray

Nick name: clary

Personality: sweet cute kind loving caring harsh at some times is ver naughty in a good way smart strong etc.

Supernatural: vampire

good or bad: bad and good

looks:

other: can read mines and can sence any thing in the area can also control a person and can spit a building in half with a blink of an eye

Save the humans!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Good to both of you XD ill do mine)

Save the humans!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
name: belle

Personality: friendly, loves to sing, lonely most of the time, helpful

Supernatrul: vampire

good or bad: good

looks(pics or text):Belle

Can read mind and mind message to other people like her 

Save the humans!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you tell me when I'm allowed to post and I added the pictures for my form).

I am a proud alien.

Save the humans!

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( you can post now since we at least have 3 people)

Save the humans!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Renee slowly bowed, her white robes spreading across the cold ground. "My lord", she whispered, "Who is it you have requested me to care for? Who shall I be the guardian of, dear God?" Her blue eyes glimmered in the white light surrounding her, her soft black hair collapsing gently on her shoulders. Gracefully, she rose her head, staring into the eyes of the Almighty God, her father, her brother, her lord. A calm sensation washed over her at the pure sight of him, and at his gentle voice. "His name is Sebastian Sting ... He is dooming the mortals to cursed lives through his trouble to control himself ... His darkness must come to an end ... He needs help". Renee's blue eyes shone in the light, her elegant clothing almost glowing. "I shall try to my greatest lengths, my lord", she agreed, her voice silky and enchanting. Slowly, she rose to her feet and turned, her wide white wings outstretching gracefully as she plummeted through the clouds, like a shooting star in appearance.

I am a proud alien.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos