Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
We can start i guess. smile

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Megido
Megido
StarStarStar
{ Mind if I partake in this story? }
Name: Tanner Jonathan Sun'yun
History: Tanner was the first male born unto the Sun'yun clan after hundreds of years. Whether this was a curse or a gift remained unknown, but otherwise, he was treated the same as the girls were, with respect. As a child, he showed adventurous tendencies. He flew in parts of the forest where most were never dare to go. He found fruits the clans he lived with never knew existed. Because of this, he was sent out of the forest to make more discoveries, a mission he has carried out for other six years.
Skills: Manipulation of Water, Manipulation of his Height.
What are you?: Faerie
Looks: Black hair with bangs covering his left eye. His eyes are sky blue, but they appear like rippling water whenever he is using his abilities. He wears a crystal blue ensemble decorated with berry died leaves and gem stones native to his homeland. He has large blue and white wings, their color being the second abnormality about the boy.
Other: His height abilities disappear once he uses his other ability or is wounded, meaning he will revert back to his original smaller state.
Code: Waffles

Profile Badge
Profile Badge Profile Badge Profile Badge
Profile Badge

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted smile )

Parker sat on a roof top of a large building watching the busy streets below himm. The shadows of the night kept his presence a secret as he stared down at the many humans below him.
He sighed as he thought of the fact that he could possibly be one of them, walking down there, but he was to scared of a pain he hadn't experienced in over 100 years.
He whined quietly and sighed, standing up and changing the direction of his veiw so he was looking up towards the many stars.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Megido
Megido
StarStarStar
Tanner was sitting on the window sill of an apartment that had caught on fire months prior to his arrival in this new city. He had been staying there for a week, though he could hardly call it a "livable" space. He dangled his feet and ran a hand through his hair. 'What am I doing here? There's nothing for me to find.' He thought to himself as he stood up.

The faerie then dove off the window sill, opening his wings allowing them to catch the air. He glided through the air, high enough so that a human below would merely mistake him for a bird. The stories his elders told him about humans and faeries coming together were merely folktales. He knew the moment he was caught - the moment a human identified him for what he was - he would cease to exist. He felt alone, lost, and troubled. The only familiar thing to him was the wind. He stopped his glide and looked down at the ground.

Something told him he wasn't alone.

Profile Badge
Profile Badge

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra saw from afar , humans doing what they usually do , she stared from a tree , in the woods , and  thought she could go and be on , but she didn't even try because of there reaction , there  reaction will be the same , afraid , scared , and humiliated ....well she was humiliated ...of there reaction , and she just stared again , thinking how it would be like to be human , but didn't bother...she went away into the woods , not even glancing back , and disappeared into them...

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn sighed, and pulled her hood up. She hated sitting in the dark.Alone, and scared. Autumn stared down at her hands, then pulled up her sleeves, staring at the scars traveling up her arms. "I can't believe this is really happening." She pulled them back down, and buried her head into her knees, trying not to cry. "I just want to go home." She muttered.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker whined sliently and walked around on top of the roof, seeing the sights of the life he could be living... He felt so ashamed that fear of something was keeping him from living like he wanted to... "I can't." He muttered to himself and returned to his previouse spot on the roof to once again watch the busy streets.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Megido
Megido
StarStarStar
Tanner landed on the ground and hid inside of a plant. He watched people walk by, and dashed between their feet before he could be noticed. He felt sick when he noticed all the trash left on the ground. He felt even more disgusted when he noticed people cutting down a tree. 'Ungrateful mortals.' He thought. Instead of lingering on it, however, he continued his exploration of the town. He stopped walking, when he heard the sigh of what he thought to be a female. Despite of his better judgement, he called out to whomever it was.

"Hello? Who is there?"

Profile Badge
Profile Badge

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra left into the woods , hearing left over , traffic and talking, of human , and had a expression on her face if disappointment...

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn's heart pounded in fear, the way any 13 year old's would. She lifted her head, and swallowed thickly. She scooted away from where the voice came from. "I..I.." She tried to speak, but she was too afraid. She just wanted to run, but she didn't know where to go.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos