Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Park grinned and turned back to his path. He smiled and closed his eyes and the breeze gave the trees the ablity to wisper. He opened his eyes and listen to the approaching sound of running water.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smiled & took out his viola.  "Sinfonia Concertane by Mozart...the viola part".  Artemis played the pieces as gracefully as a swan's take off.

Hello there.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia opened her eyes to music. Mozart. She remembered her history and music class. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, he was born in the classical period and was the beginning of the romantic. She remembered faintly. She closed her eyes and listened. Her fingers tapped slowly on the rock panels below her, remembering listening to the melody

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis finished his piece.  He heard tapping & he saw Maia.  "I assume you like Mozart's compositions   How nice".

Hello there.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She shrugged. " I prefer Clementi or Chopin. But Mozart is nice too. " she said remembering. To many thoughts squeezed then out she glared at him, " why do you care? "

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smiled. "It is simple. The performing arts are my specialty". He then smirked. "Why do you ask"?

Hello there.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked away." I used to play piano. I got very sensitive about the subject, " she paused " just...lay off the subject " she muttered unpleasantly and studied her nails

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis shrugged.  "Suit yourself".  He smiled & played Paper Moon from Soul Eater as graceful as a swan.

Hello there.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked around, noticing Parker was missing.  Standing up, she called into the trees.

"Parker?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn sat quietly, listening to the people around her. She looked up when she heard Katrina calling for Parker. She looked around, also noticing he wasn't here. She got up, leaning against the wall and waiting for Parker's reply.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Creating a Logo

Countdown from 1000!

Random Stuff A-Z

Creating a Logo

Creating a Logo

latest videos