Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
( Bump? O.O)

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this RO and I live you guys! Don't let this die on me! What did I miss?

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stopped playing & stared out of the cave.  "Oh bother.  What are we going to do now?  Holy Anubis".

Hello there.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Please just keep this going...

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
ichiro flew down on the wind as he decsended he heard the leaves russle on the ground he looked around everywhere looking to anysign of life what happened this place was alive months agoi wonder if anyone is around he raised his hands into the sky and sent a huge blast of wind into the air to signal anyone near by he was hear

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Instinctively, Maia blocked a gust of wind with her knives but knew there was something wrong. This place was thriving last time she saw it. Her feet dragged on the scorched ground, face consorted into confusion. She pursed her lips and channeled her power int one silver knife and let a stream of blue fire light up in a blue star encased in another blast briefly into the sky. Her signature mark that was engraved on her loved knives. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina landed next to Maia, and looked around.  She suddenly gasped.  "I did this."  Was all she could say.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sheathed her knives, a worried look still in her face, " what did you do? We're are the others?" She said softly, indicating sorrow, yet uncontrollable fury, that yelling wasn't even capable of. " it was..." She said. She was very connected to nature. She began to get the picutre. the white highlights. The twisted rocks! She turned around, her blue eyes full of realization, yet horror, " Katrina..." She faded off, 

5000th post 8/3/13

Inhuman (Closed)

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
ichiro looked over to maia feeling his wind altered  he looked them over long time no see guys he drifted over to them he looked Katrina over how do you mean you did this he studied hear cautiously 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos