Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Academy of the Immortals (ATJ).

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Zander mentally erupted into laughter. How can she not connect the dots on that one? Zander questioned mentally. He approached them, a light bing sound and he was human again.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
"Let's... Do something to shake up the campus, something so drastic and unexpected." I giggled in a evil yet sweet. "What though... What..."

Posted By:
Nayarit Lock
Nayarit
StarStarStar
Colombine froze in her place as she heard a low but sharp ding sound in the air. Narrowing her eyes, her nails became pitch black and they crew a few inches to become utterly sharp claws. They looked weak, but they were very durable.

San Blas

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
Raven : I breathed the air into my nose, "Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the blood of a wolf mun." I giggled as I turned around, I gave him a dazling smile, "Hi wolf boy, got a name?" I licked my lips, man did he look tasty. "What do you think Colombine? He looks tasty, am I right?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{I am SO sorry! Something happened to one of my relatives and I haven't been able to post}.

Nathan kept his eyes upon the girl's, studying her face in silence. "Go ahead", he said after a moment of hesitation, curious as to her species and name.

Cameron sped towards the circle of hunters that were now closing in on Mariagrabbing her arms roughly despite the massive injury they had placed in her abdomen. "Let her go!" Cameron shouted in demand, crashing through the group as he sent several of them flying out of his path, smashing them away from him in swift and rapid motions ... until there were none left by her. They needed Rashad. They knew how this would end without him ...

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl gave Nathan one last look and she dug her long fangs into the bite. She felt the venom and blood pour into her mouth, the taste of spider-venom making her cringe. Though she was somehow related to the spiders, their venom was like vinegar to her kind. She pulled away, spitting the transparent pink liquid onto the ground.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you", Nathan said clearly, mentally shaking the momentary pain from his bitten arm. Since Maria was now free from the constant attacks of the hunters, it gave her body a chance to heal, which only took a matter of seconds. Cameron was beside Anastasia again in a blur, sliding his hand into hers as he watched the endless enemies pouring over the hills. Would this ever stop?

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Anastasia looked down at their hands, surprised that Cameron had been able to make physical contact with her. "How did you do that?" She asked as she looked up at Cameron with a questioning expression.

Sage stood up from the ground, giving a gentle nod to Nathan. "Welcome."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The same question repeated through Cameron's mind as he realised what he'd done. His gaze moved down to his hand, which was entwined with Anastasia's. "I don't know ..." he admitted, his eyes settling upon hers. Although he did partially know. He must want to touch Anastasia, to hold her and be with her so much that it was stronger than "magic". He must be her soulmate.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Anastasia blinked in confusion, but then looked over at the black haired girl. Her eyes slightly widened in realization; she knew who this girl was. "Sage," Anastasia said with a solemn tone. "It's been a while since I've last seen you, how have you been?"

Sage looked over at Anastasia with a expression in her eyes that was difficult to read; mixed emotions. "Oh, hello Anastasia..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Chat

SWIGGITY SWOOTY

latest videos