Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack waited, baited breath, glancing across at Ricky and Quane. He heard footsteps. They were coming. He was going to kill them. They were going to die, suffer for what they did to his family, his friends, his whole life...slowly, he nodded at Quane. 'On three,' he mouthed. One. Two Three. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane leapt out from behind the rock in a mere blur, sending a hard kick to the first hunter's face, which caused a snap to occur, suggesting he had broken the man's nose in the process of his attack. He slid across the ground on his knees in a rapid movement, dodging a massive wave of bullets which soared only a couple of inches above his chin as he threw his head back. Everything seemed to happen so fast as he punched and kicked and dodged the attacks in swift and fast movements. "Stay back!" he shouted to Ricky as his friend moved out from behind the rock, revealing his wide eyes. Quane caught a bullet between his fingers, saving Ricky in the process from a deep injury to his chest. "You killed my sister", he snarled to the first hunter, and then snapped his neck as he punched him in the face, leaving the bloody, mangled corpse to rot on the rubble piled ground.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Survivors

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jack gave the first hunter a heavy blow to the stomach,  aiming his tool at him with precise incision, his intense eyes glinting with danger and anger. He shielded his eyes, untempted at the sight of the hunter drowning in his own pool of blood. He snarled as Alice stepped out from behind the rock. "I told you to stay away!" he growled, fighting off another hunter. 
"You think I'm gonna stay back and watch you boys attempt to kill the murderers of my family? Think again, ginger."
Jack snarled at Alice. "Get out of the way!" he yelled, knocking her down from a whizzing bullet.
"Thanks," she muttered self-consciously. A hunter pulled her up, trying to drive a knife through her back. She whipped around and pressed her thumb hard against his neck at the tensest pressure-point, smirking as he fell to the floor stone dead. 

~earth707~

The Survivors

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Quane slid across the ground again, swiftly removing the two knives from the nearest hunter's belt. He then proceeded to slice the two weapons through each leg of the hunter, which caused the enemy to drop to his knees with a roar of agony. Quane tossed the two blades to the ground as he then punched the hunter, which knocked him out into complete unconsciousness. He continued to ignore his knuckles as he felt them swelling and bruising at the countless hits he'd thrown; he was both shocked and amused as Ricky came speeding up to the scene with what Quane could only assume was a bazooka.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Snake as a pet?

What's your pets name?

who has disney infinity

Minecraft XBOX 360 edition horses?

Is FroyoYOLO from "Liv and Maddie" corny?-...

Girl Meets World (GMW) Reviews

latest videos