Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whitepaw stealthily creeped up near Jaymoon and then pounced at her, trying to do a sneak attack. "Im gonna get you!" He meowed in mid-air.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
pokegirl101
pokegirl101
StarStarStarStar
( K thanks for making someone in Riverclan smile )

I'm just a girl. Enough said.

Posted By:
pokegirl101
pokegirl101
StarStarStarStar
* Jaymoon Dodges Whitepaw, and he falls into the river *

" Hehe! Whitepaw, you gotta be Silent! "

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Ruekit walked to the end of Windclan and pounced onto the trees. She saw her mockingjay friend, Rosalina. "Hi Rosa! How`s the nest going?" Her friend chirped back, signaling that it`s been going good. "That`s nice, I found a bunny in the forest, do you want one?" Rosalina chirped yes as Ruekit handed her a leg. She knew that kits weren`t supposed to hunt, but she was the best hunter in Windclan, she couldn`t resist! She looked over the moon and saw two apprentices playing, she pounced back down and went over to them. "Hi there! I`m Ruekit, from Windclan, what`s your name?"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blackpaw
Age in Moons: 7 moons
Looks: black witha white muzzle and white paws and blue eyes
Clan: Shadowclan
Other: Leader's daugter (That okay?)

Name: Tansytail
Looks: creamy white with green eyes
Clan: Thunderclan
Other: None

Name: Birchleaf
Looks: flame-colored coat with
Other: Firestar's long-lost daughter

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

Name: Blackpaw

Age in Moons: 7 moons

Looks: black witha white muzzle and white paws and blue eyes

Clan: Shadowclan

Other: Leader's daugter (That okay?)

Name: Tansytail

Looks: creamy white with green eyes

Other: None

Name: Birchleaf

Looks: flame-colored coat with

Other: Firestar's long-lost daughter

(accepted! jump in anywhere!)

As the patrol was walking along, Silverstar dropped tto the back with Owlclaw. "Where did you see them Owlclaw?" Silverstar meowed in her soft voice. "Over near the top of the ridge." Owlclaw said shakily. The ridge? he should have told us earlier! they're probably already attacking the camp! "Lets head back! I have a feeling that they have arrived at the camp alreday!" Sure enough when they got there, a battle was raging. Birchleaf was fighting a rugged looking tom, while Tansytail fought off a black and white she cat. (Some ShadowClan cats should get involved. Those who made cats in shadowclan can be in this battle.)

Whitepaw dragged himself out of the river. "I just got too excited, Jaymoon!" Whitepaw yipped. "So, what am i gonna learn today? Am i gonna learn to hunt? Oh how about how to fight! Or maybe you could help me work on my sneak attacks. I really need some work on those.." Whitepaw jumped around.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
Apparently, the cat was named Jaymoon. "Jaymoon? That`s a nice name, my name is Ruekit. I`m a kit, you`re a warrior, right?"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Actually, Tansytail is a medicine cat so she shouldnt be fighting.)

Birchleaf unsheathed her long claws and jumped at a rugged-looking brown tom. The tom hadn't seen her coming and was knocked to the ground. "Leave our camp, now, you fox-hearted Shadowclan filth!" Birchleaf yowled angrily. In the blink of an eye, Birchleaf brought down her sharp claws on the Shadowclan warrior's flank. The attack left behind a long, deep scar that probably wouldn't be healed for moons. Screaming in pain, the Shadowclan tom raced back through the entrance tunnel and into the forest. As Birchleaf watched him go, she spotted Silverstar entering the camp in a rush. "Silverstar, you came!" Birchleaf mewed happily and ran over to her. Just then, something furry threw itself at her. Birchleaf gasped and fell to the ground. Above her, stood a large black she-cat with incredibly long and sharp claws. Birchleaf had met this cat before. "Longclaw" Birchleaf meowed wistfully. No one ever wanted to tussle with this warrior, that's for sure.

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Blackpaw raced back and forth in the medicine den, organizing piles of herbs that might be needed when the warriors and apprentices returned. "Broom, good for broken legs and wounds. Marigold leaves, good for infected wounds. Chervil leaves, good for infected wounds and preventing infected wounds. Poppy seeds, helps pain. Cobwebs, used to stop bleeding. Horsetail, used for infected wounds. comefrey, used for healing injuries and broken bones quickly." Blackpaw stopped pacing and sat down, panting hard. "I hope they're okay." Just then, Longclaw came rushing in. Her flank was horribly injured. "How did this happen, Longclaw?!" Blackpaw gasped, quickly jumping to her feet and trotting over to her. Longclaw never got injured this bad!

SO SMILE!

Posted By:
pokegirl101
pokegirl101
StarStarStarStar
* Jaymoon sees Ruekit *

" Yes, i'm Jaymoon.... where's your mom? "

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen

Personality is beauty