Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
I replied to Jaymoon. "My mother? She`s been with Starclan ever since I was born, I miss her, but I like living on my own, I get to connect with nature, and my birdy friends."

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Surgestar
Look: Dark gray almost black with white lightning shaped mark on flank
Clan: Riverclan
Other: She is half rogue though no one knows

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted) Silverstar pounced on a light brown she-cat and flawed her underbelly. The she-cat pelted out of the camp. After a while, all of the intruders where sent runningl ike kits. "Good job warriors and apprentices." (I forgot the medicine cats name.) Silverstar walked around the camp, assessing the damage, while the medicine cat was helping those injured. Whitepaw looked curiously at Ruekit. "Are you a kit?" He asked.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
I looked at the other kitten, who looked like an apprentice. "Yes, I know I`m not supposed to be here, but it`s really all I have! I have no mother, no father, no siblings, and all the medicine cats in WindClan died! So, I have to live in the woods, which is what I`m used to. Please don`t be mad!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whitepaw blinked. "Oh I'm not mad. My name is Whitepaw! I'm a RiverClan apprentice, and this is my mentor, Jaymoon." Whitepaw smiled at Ruekit. "Hey Jaymoon, do you think Ruekit can come be in our clan? Oh please, please, please?" He looked up at Jaymoon with his big pleading eyes.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"I would LOVE to come to RiverClan! You see, some Two-Legs came and attacked us a couple days ago, and WindClan is nothing but rubble! A new home is the first thing that a kit like me should recieve!" I looked over at Rosalina`s tree. "But, if I do come to RiverClan, will the leader allow me to come to the forest every day? I have some mockingjays up there that are like family to me."

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(All right I think u approved so i gonna join in)

Surgestar cut through the reeds to where Jaymoon and Whitepaw were.  She paused and sniffed the air. Odd, there is another scent. She came around the corner to see Jaymoon, Whitepaw, and a kit sitting on the border with the forest.

"What is that kit doing here?" She asked Jaymoon, eyeing the ginger kit.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, I`m sorry to disturb you, I`m Ruekit, from WindClan, you see, my mother, father, and medicine cats have died in a war with the Two-Legs, and WindClan is all rubble, so I was wondering if I could live here!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, we do need kits..."  Surgestar thought about how only Softfur was in the nursery.  

"Of course you can, I am Surgestar, leader of Riverclan.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! May I please go to the nursery, see if anyone else is there?"

then goodBYE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

latest videos