Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes you may, but be careful, Softfur's only just had her kits.  Oh, and Jaymoon and Whitepaw? You can carry on with your patrol. "  Surgestar beckoned Ruekit with her tail to follow her as she dissapeared into the reeds.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Thank you, leader." I followed her into the bushes.

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
The pair of cats exited the reeds when they came to a break in to a clearing.

"Welcome to the Riverclan camp. The nursery is just over there." She flicked her tail towards a reed den towards the right of the clearing.  Mews could be heard outside from the tiny kits.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
I walked in the nursery, one of the kits with eyes just like mine, ones that sparkle. I laid my head down and started purring, as a signal that I was sleeping and I didn`t want to be disturbed.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Surgestar peered in, glad that Ruekit was settled.  She padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a nice trout.  She brought the trout to the willow tree at the far end of the clearing.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
It was the next day, I was happy to wake up with other kits instead of rubble, I walk out and see that everyone else is still asleep. I run over to Rosalina`s tree, I was glad she moved, I didn`t want to get in trouble by Surgestar, she seemed nice. "Good morning, little mockingjay. Did you miss me?" She chirped back. "I`m glad you did, I found some seeds, do you want some?" She chirped back, saying yes, and I handed the seeds to her.

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning  I woke to see Ruekit leaving the camp.  She entered the reeds and headed towards the lone oak, the only tree on this side of the river.  She paused at the trunk, and tilted her head up looking at a bird.  I came out of my hiding place.

"Ruekit?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
I gasped. "Surgestar! I`m sorry, I usually do this every day at the oak in WindClan, but this tree was the only one on the border, so my mockingjay Rosalina moved, I just wanted to give her some food!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's ok, you just wanted to see your friend. cats cant get angry at that. However, next time, please tell me before you leave.  Now, who is this Rosalina?"  Surgestar sat down next to Ruekit, looking at the bird near her paws.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Rosalina is a mockingjay, she`s been here since a couple of months ago, I am young, but she made me the mature kit I am now! We are the best of friends, and before I went to RiverClan, she was all I had!"

then goodBYE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?

Do you think that kids should be able to v...