Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warriors Of The Forest(Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Greetings.  Have you scented Windclan lately? We had to take in one of their kits due to two legs trouble.  She said that they had attacked and that her  mother, father, and medicine cats were all dead.  Maybe we should consider moving to a safer location."  She replied, mostly focusing on Emberwing.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar padded into Tansytail's den and mewed a greeting to the medicine cat. "Tansytail, could you help me with this limp, its giving me pain." She said wearily.

Whitepaw bounded over to where Surgestar was. "Hey Surgestar, have you seen jaym- Wow! Are these thunderclan cats? Ive never met Thunderclan cats before! Hello! My name is Whitepaw! Oh man Spottedpaw and Heatherpaw aren't gonna belive this!" He jumped around happily.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, i haven't seen Jaymoon.  Go back to camp. I am sure that Echopaw, Heatherpaw, and Spottedpaw have all seen Thunderclan cats.  Now go."  She pushed him gently with her tail.  She nodded to Emberwing.  "Goodbye then."  And she walked into the reeds. 

"Silverstar!  I need to talk to you." Emberwing shouted as she ran into camp.  She entered Tansytail's den, panting.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Goodbye!" Whitepaw smiled and bounded into the reeds, heading for the camp.

Silverstar heard Emberwing's call, and whirled around, almost tripping. She winced a bit, but then spoke clearly. "Emberwing? What is it? Whats wrong?" She sat down to relieve the weight on her leg.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Windclan is rubble! Surgestar told us that they adopted a Windclan kit because the clan had been so badly ravaged.  She says we might have to consider moving, for it was twolegs who did the act." She said, stopping by Silverstar.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar's eyes widened. "We shall talk about this at the next gathering, which i think is.." Silverstar's mind opened up and she realized that the next gathering is, "Tonight.." Silverstar meowed. "Emberwing, gather a group of warriors and apprentices who are fit to go. I will select a certain few. Birchleaf, Tansytail, you, Mothpaw, Owlclaw, Bushelpaw, and any other you deem fit." Silverstar said, gathering a couple leves full of traveling herbs. She had seenTansytail do this lots of times.

Whitepaw was walking along the path to the river, when out of nowhere, a twoleg came and started to pick him up. Whitepaw tried to run away, but the twoleg grabbed him and started walking away. "No!! Surgestar! Jaymoon! Help!! Somebody help!" He yelped, hoping someone could hear him. He writhed and tried to wriggle free, but the twoleg kept a firm grip on him.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Surgestar saw this unfolding and leapt at the twoleg, clawing its leg.  It let go of Whitepaw.

"I am calling cats for a meeting! Gather here if you are fit."  Emberwing called.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Birchleaf, Tansytail, Mothpaw, Owlclaw, Bushelpaw, Feathernose, Berryfur, and Nightwing." These are the cats i will be taking get some sleep, you'll need your energy."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whitepaw ran towards the camp and didnt look back. He heard Surgestar pelting after him. When he reached the camp he jumped onto the island and mewed a warning. "Twolegs! One tried to steal me! Twolegs! Twolegs!" He ran around the camp shouting that multiple times.

Silverstar limped out of Tansytail's den and set the herbs in front of the cats. "Did you gather those i requested?" She asked Emberwing. Silverstar looked upon the group.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, including Feathernose, Berryfur, and Nightwing."  Emberwing, said to Silverstar.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

write any kw members name

latest videos