Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Army of the Supernaturals (ATJ).

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Same. I'll be back around 2:00)
Roman nodded, running his fingers through his dark hair and glancing at the others. He eyed the girl that had been attacked earlier (Jayden) carefully "So you okay there, mate?" He asked, his eyes looking her up and down. But she seemed okay. He shrugged and glanced at the siblings.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman's eyes grazed over each individual. "Well, if i do say so myself, i think we should go after them. Might as well kill them before the get to us" He shrugged, running his fingers through his dark hair once more, his multi-colored gaze scanning the trees as if more hunters were about to jump out.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden looked at Roman, and eyed him carefully. "I'm fine, and  I want to take their throat out and make them eat it. They ruined all of our lives, and if not, they will one way or another." She got up, and paced, shaking her head. "I'm glad that one is dead."

@Merriester's Orphanage, there's Mya!!
Roleplay #4 @Teen Pirates; there's Casey!!

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley smiled widely as Roman quickly winked at her. She admittedly adored british accents ... "We attacked a main troop earlier", she said clearly, referring to the men from the army. "They won't send another out from the mountains for a while", she added, used to their routines. Alec nodded slowly beside his sister, sliding a hand into hers. "She's right. We should probably rest for the night", he whispered, noticing that the sunset was now beginning to rise, and the sky was now a mixture of gorgeous pinks and oranges. Anakin dumped a pile of wood onto the ground, brushing away the dirt and leaves for far metres to assure he wouldn't set the woods on fire. Watching the heap of wood, Ashley set it into flames with ease, and a warm sensation replaced the cold feeling that sent chills down her spine. "I'll hunt", she informed the others, disappearing into the trees without a moment of hesitation.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman grinned, slipping into the trees after her and jogging to catch up. "Hey, Ashley right? I was wondering if i could tag along?" He asked, flashing another smile. He shoved his hands into his pockets, his fingers twitching, ready to show off his power. His power wasn't the best, but he hardly ever used it. If ever, it was mostly on animals. Hunting was far easier for him because he could cause the animals to lose footing, or go into a series of twitching that causes them to stumble.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden brushed off her pants. Then she made a flashing light illuminate her skin, and then she was a mountain lion. She simply walked off. "I'll hunt." She said, her voice coming out more.. strong, and willing.

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley pulled a couple of arrows out of her full sack, and tightened her grip on her crossbow with a grin. "Correct", she agreed, moving deeper into the shade of the trees. "And your welcome to come along", she added without hesitation, readying her crossbow at the sight of a lone deer. The first arrow missed, whipping over the creature's head, but the second hit it perfectly in the side, killing it immediately. Calmly, she approaching the lifeless deer as she lifted it up from the ground by it's left antler.

Anakin moved in front of the girl as to stop her. "We already have two people out there hunting", he informed her. "Why don't you help set up shelter?" he enquired, arching an eyebrow.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns
StarStarStarStar
Jayden grimaced, turning back into her human form. She picked up thick pieces of wood and dropped them in a pile. "We'll need metal or something."

Haha!!!!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Anakin snapped a thick branch off a nearby tree without hesitation and began to build a small shade. "Knowing Ashley ... she has everything in her bag", he murmured, reaching down into her backpack as he unzipped it. He pulled out a rope, something she always seemed to carry, and then a blanket. In a silent movement, he handed Jayden a long, thick stick whilst he held the others, tying them all together. He tossed the blanket over the top as to shelter them from rain. "Done", he muttered, grinning at his creation.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Roman grinned, stalking past her silently. He soon spotted a plump rabbit hopping along the underbrush in search of food. Roman blinked and the map of the rabbit's nervous system was clearly displayed before him. With a flick of his wrist, the rabbit collapsed in a series of twitching. Smoothloy, Roman walked over, sliting the rabbit's throat with his knife, causing it to be still.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Random Fact About You :3

Do u like ice cream

Describe the person above you in two words!

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos