Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
(thanks) Arrow turns around and says "i'm going back to camp you guys can come after me if you like"she calls at them they look at each other (oh i should make forms for them so here they are srry if i rped a little in this)

Name:yolanda baits
Looks:grey fur with the yin and yang symbol her human form looks like her wolf form but with black grey and white hair (highlights are grey and white)
Other:she is very stronge with a bigger build then most females but doesn't care about what other wolves think her wolf parents left when she was about 7 mounths old.
Code:stormsurge
Power:Posin
pack:Talon

Name:Falcon baits
Looks:Brown with red markings around his paws and ears human form he has brown hair with red highlights and has green eyes
Pack:Talon
Other:he is the oldest brother to yolanda very protective to her but was about 8 mounths old when parents left.
Code:stormsurge
Power:fire

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Jax sighed. "You and me both Surge, you and me both. We should probably head home now, before the others get worried." Jax laughed "You know how frazzled everyone gets when you aren't there to lead"

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Surge nodded and headed off in the direction of the camp.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Falcon pushes his sister without a quick guess that arrow would run off without them he sighs and they run after her.Arrow moves past trees with ease and moves towards the mountain tops where the camp is at she looks back with a smile across her face and runs off again.(okay is their like a pack close by to where me and my friends are at?)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(When you arrive at the camp, which is near where you are now, you will see the whole Talon pack).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Far or near u decide)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
Arrow enters camp with her friend huffing dispit how long wolves can run without loseing energy .Arrow chuckles "well you guys look like you ran the mile" says Arrow to her friends they reply "easy for you to say but you run faster then most wolves" says yolanda and falcon together arrow chuckles "its because of my size that gives me extra speed the smaller you are that faster and dangerous you are" says arrow.

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
Talon growled as to make his pack aware of his presence. Calmly, he stood upon the top of the mountain, his black fur ruffling slightly in the wind. His intense blue eyes watched his pack as he noticed them all turn to look at him. "Our food is disappearing", he announced, his voice strong, dark and mysterious. "Something has occurred in our lands ... creatures are rushing away from our territory. The other lands have plenty of food as has been reported several times. Some of us, however, are starved". Despite the fact he hardly ever claimed the chance to eat, Talon's wolf figure was still muscular and strong in appearance. "All of you must hunt!" he ordered, his eyes intensifying further. "One entire group!" he added.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
(okay talon let me guess lead wolf of talon pack?) Arrow growls and speaks "bad idea you know that we choose our ranks fighters never learned how to hunt only defend and protect the pack" says arrow her friends nodding agreeable "still their could be a animal out there scaring away our food like a badger or bear the fighters could patrol the border to make sure there is no animal scaring off the food" say arrow pointing out what might cause the food sortage.

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Talon, we need to talk.  Surge came up to the Talon packs leader, pawing his shoulder.  "It is very important."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

HALL OF SHAME

latest videos